Uncle James' Last Few Words Here

jameslongst

Strategos
Heres the last thing Uncle James has to say to the teams of 114:

To Hugs: Congrats on the win. You came here intent on buying one and you succeeded. I hope I made it way more expensive. I know the trolls are really proud of themselves, but I hope their Moms dont look too closely at the credit card statements. At the start of our war it was "can we survive?" It became clear early on you could never over come us on the field, so then it became "can we outsim and outspend them?" Gladly I can now report the answer is no.

To the Hounds: Vlad, you tried your best with what you had. I respect that. Saa should go ahead and join Hugs now for the fake crown they are getting. He deserves it.

To GH: Who leaves their team as soon as they realize they won't win? Sore losers that's who. You hid behind us the whole server leaching BP. You owe us and I will even that score up.

That's it. Sad there are no other teams left.

To Inno: I know you tried to make a better end game. You failed. Bring back wonders until you can fix dom.

DeletedUser56122

I replied in the Top 12 thread.

The failure by Inno is nothing compared to your failure here. Perhaps the issue isn't Dom, but the fact that you don't understand how it works.

DeletedUser56379

Well sweet, guess that's the final nail in the coffin of making it officially official. I'm excited at the prospect of actually enjoying the rest of the server where everyone can respect each other as opponents and every discussion isn't turned into a squabble of the feud of TF towards HT.

Yall ready to have some unhindered fun?

1saaa

Strategos
To the Hounds: Vlad, you tried your best with what you had. I respect that. Saa should go ahead and join Hugs now for the fake crown they are getting. He deserves it.

I didn't realise i was being offered a space in hugs. But its gonna be a hard pass.

BTW. Vlad deserves a huge amount of credit. He has done an exceptional job of leading hell hounds and it has been a constant pleasure to work with him :)

DeletedUser56333

You came here intent on buying one and you succeeded.

YOU came here claiming that you wanted to beat our team.

At the start of our war it was "can we survive?" It became clear early on you could never over come us on the field, so then it became "can we outsim and outspend them?"

The final war score was 176 to 7. (Not including the 12 we took from PC, or the 1 loss that 2012Mumbai dropped from the alliance to hide. Reference the PnP, before your refute. I was the one who took the photo :rolleyes:)

I'm 100% positive that we were not worried about "survival", but rather, your team was.

To Inno: I know you tried to make a better end game. You failed. Bring back wonders until you can fix dom.

I'm not willing to say your team has ever played dom, given that you always ghost before dom actually starts lol.

Who leaves their team as soon as they realize they won't win? Sore losers that's who.

Your leadership abandoned the rest of your players when you ghosted. So perhaps you should ask yourself that.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I didn't realise i was being offered a space in hugs. But its gonna be a hard pass.

BTW. Vlad deserves a huge amount of credit. He has done an exceptional job of leading hell hounds and it has been a constant pleasure to work with him :)

Yeah, we amended our entry requirements to include stellar paper writer. :cool:
Thanks for keeping the server fun with your writing throughout. It will take a few days to get over your rejection, and then we'll be ready to fight again.

Note that, while writing this post, I killed my own CS... so it was probably a very good choice to pass. :eek:

Well sweet, guess that's the final nail in the coffin of making it officially official. I'm excited at the prospect of actually enjoying the rest of the server where everyone can respect each other as opponents and every discussion isn't turned into a squabble of the feud of TF towards HT.

Yall ready to have some unhindered fun?

YES!!!

Raydium88

Strategos
I think the saddest in all, is I do think James does actually believe what he writes defensively. "A leader who's never wrong and whose fault is the game" lol.

Why sad? Because when one can't realize their flaws or understand why and how their enemy BEAT them hands down... They can never grow as a leader, never grow as an alliance...

TF will continue to face the same failures, as we've witnessed here and all servers prior to this one. So go play WWs... will not change the outcome so long as you decide to blame others or the game, instead of looking down at yourself and admit you're not very good at this... What a shame...

DeletedUser52274

At the start of our war it was "can we survive?" It became clear early on you could never over come us on the field

What a delusional thing to say, you decided to quit this world on the same day as Hugs shall we say stripped you of all your assets and showed you up to be the mediocre player that you truly are.

I should consider quitting Grepo if I were you, or at least stand down as a leader and be just an alliance member until you can learn how to play properly.

As for your change of game name OMG what a lie that is and only in your tiny mind would you be that.

DeletedUser21560

Heres the last thing Uncle James has to say to the teams of 114:

To Hugs: Congrats on the win. You came here intent on buying one and you succeeded. I hope I made it way more expensive. I know the trolls are really proud of themselves, but I hope their Moms dont look too closely at the credit card statements. At the start of our war it was "can we survive?" It became clear early on you could never over come us on the field, so then it became "can we outsim and outspend them?" Gladly I can now report the answer is no.

Ohhh no my son... Dont cry, everythings gonna be alright...

To be honest, this was my fear whole server long. Now any other server we play, people will say we bought this win. People will ask, "how much did you pay TF and James to suck that bad?"

When we tell them, "we didnt pay them a dime" No one will believe us :(

But forreal tho, you only grow as a leader if you are willing to work on your weaknesses, if you ignore them and act like you have done nothing wrong, you will never succeed.

You are welcome to PM us and we can show you where you did wrong - no BS. If you dont have the heart for it, RX is always welcome to do so too :)

Thanks for trying - a shame you didnt stay a bit longer, theres also trophys for being second.

The only fix dom needs is some way to lock alliances so they cant merge left and right. You pretty much choked yourself to death by doing that. Ohh and perhaps the circle, but we will see with this server how big it gets after their latest fix.

Best of luck on future worlds and remember, ALL cities, count ( except rocks ) :p

Thizz

DeletedUser54331

Wow, TF disbanded. Well done to my Hug This mates. Well, tbh no one doubted this outcome. Maybe i should have stayed and enjoyed an express ride to a crown ( or sword, whatever they give out in dom worlds).
All joking aside, these guys are the one of the best team to play alongside, totally deserve their eventual crown.

PS: If people are now having a problem with an alliance which is not forming pacts or creating sister alliances, standing alone against the world, eventually come out as victors, I dont know what they will be happy about.

DeletedUser56470

My two cents worth.
James it was your ego centered leadership that cost you any chance of a win here. When presented with a possible plan to win you couldnt face the prospect of possibly playing second fiddle and back stabbed probably your only real chance. Hugs deserve this win 100% for staying the course they plotted and being able to effectively adapt and take advantage of your misadventures. Blaming Golden for your problems and everyone else is just a sad statement, Honour and respect are earned not espoused as personal traits