Undefeated

DeletedUser

dont go patting urself on the back just yet blackrob. u took a city from me while i was completely inactive not while i was playing. and u didnt figure out my offline times and strike me. i just stopped playing for the most part for the last month at least.

i was undefeated for a reason. i spent time playing this game. i dont really care anymore but i do intend to get u back before i just hit VM and never come back. :cool:

DeletedUser

why is it whenever someone loses a city they always say they don't care or they didn't want it anyway?

DeletedUser

why is it whenever someone loses a city they always say they don't care or they didn't want it anyway?

u might consider i may not care because ive played this game for a year now. somethings just get old

DeletedUser

u took a city from me while i was completely inactive not while i was playing.

well shucks! if you would do a better job of coordinating with me so that my attacks hit when you are fully prepared, i wouldn't have to make these devastatingly accurate, career ending guesses! :) it's just that i kind of assumed that when you posted this thread...

DeletedUser

Why do some people cry when they loose a city in this thread? If it was started so people could brag about it for not losing a city, you become a target, so dont ***** when you loose one.

City swaps dont count(so long as its in the same alliance). Citys that were lost when you were away/offline/feeding the cat etc or you didnt really want that city in the middle of the wrong map still count.

Basil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i lost one........... i dont think its something to whine first then say i didnt want it. i did want the city. lost it fair and square. big deal! get over it people! i mean, its one city. just use the slot to get another. pffftt is all i can say to people who cry over a city lost.

DeletedUser

Why do some people cry when they loose a city in this thread? If it was started so people could brag about it for not losing a city, you become a target, so dont ***** when you loose one.

City swaps dont count(so long as its in the same alliance). Citys that were lost when you were away/offline/feeding the cat etc or you didnt really want that city in the middle of the wrong map still count.

Basil

i havent cried nor did i brag and i was the creator of this thread. my ingame profile stated that i was undefeated but i never mentioned once in this thread my win loss record. i created this thread because i was truly interested in finding out how many players were still undefeated.

i played this game for the challenge of it. there is no challenge in taking from a player who has gone mostly inactive. and if u do there is no pride in it. clearly it is my own fault for not being active but unlike many of the diehards here i have a RL that comes first and foremost. i dont sit in my mothers basement and play 24/7, but when i did play vigorously there were very few who were better at it than i was.

i currently have 73 cities and since i play very sparingly now and with intent to quit plz everyone feel free to give em a go. they are situated quite nicely and im sure everyone here would enjoy taking some

on a side note Basil ur a douche and imo always have been. :cool:

DeletedUser

myprojects;309582 on a side note Basil ur a douche and imo always have been. :cool:[/QUOTE said:
You can see the love already ;):D jk

If you lose a city your actually determined to get it back eventually whatever the cost or else take a city off the player who took yours. I'll admit I lost 2 cities to one player granted they were far away from my other cities and one was a suicide mission anyway but I'm still gonna get my revenge when the time comes. It's common for people to say they didn't want it but the truth is they actually did but just didn't want to admit it.

DeletedUser

i currently have 73 cities and since i play very sparingly now and with intent to quit plz everyone feel free to give em a go. they are situated quite nicely and im sure everyone here would enjoy taking some

is now a good time? i live in my mom's basement, and i can really only launch when she is out, because i like to yell and scream at the computer like i am commanding real troops

DeletedUser

I dont even know you

on a side note Basil ur a douche and imo always have been. :cool:

What did I do to you? Did I take your city from my basement? Did I write a poem that belittled you? Why would you come and spit in my punch and pop all my balloons when I dont even know you? Hang on.......just read your profile, wow, you are so incredible! If only you didnt loose 2 cities while in CJ. You deserve something, so let me think.......

Myprojects from CJ once said
that he would never be dead
he told us his scores
69/nil taken in wars
just lost 2 cities now his ego is deflated.....

Many players will miss you Myprojects, but I wont. :pro:

Basil

DeletedUser

for the last time i never said i didnt want those cities. they wouldnt have been mine if i didnt want them. i said i had lost interest in the game and therefore have been playing really sparingly for the last 2 months or so

but anyways i have decided to quit. to the few i enjoyed playing this game with i will miss u and to the rest .... .. .. ...whatever.

enjoy my cities :pro:

DeletedUser5398

no longer

it is with respectful honor, that i can take myself off the list of undefeated. CJ finally got to me.

i know technically it was RdlM but the players who took my city deserve the respect of being heralded as CJ players.

i already shared this personally with one and my reasons are not to be made public.

good job guys, way to keep the gamma fight alive and kicking.

VB

DeletedUser

I've never lost a city in battle, but have passed to people inside and outside my alliance.