Under stupid attack

DeletedUser

If anyone feels inclined to attack any of SemperFI0817's cities, now would be a good time. He's currently using resources from seven of his ten cities to attack my 4300 point city.

DeletedUser

'aavmarine

Do not be discouraged by this. There are plenty of great people playing this game and, I for one, have made several good friends on here.

Just to prove this to you, I have now joined Gelos with the only mission of destroying the little pony pricks.

Vengeance shall be served.'

You are the in-game police, you could do a better job than most ingame mods anyway :p

DeletedUser

ONE who consoles or comforts, ONE who encourages or uplifts, ONE who advocates on behalf of others.

Paraclete might consider changing that....it's clearly bull.

220 Light Ships, 509 Bireme, 333 Fast Transport, 1 Colony, 783 Swordsman, 3070 Slinger, 261 Archer, 652 Hoplite, 28 Catapult were sent by SemperFI0817, a player with 80980, against a player with slightly over 4300 points.

The response from Death's Door, Paraclete's "diplomacy communications contact" was:

"It's time to hit restart my friend. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is a War game.

Sorry but we have a plan and your City is where we need to be to carry out that plan. It's an Alliance war game and we are operating in your area."

Plenty of empty space around me. They could have colonized any of it.

Not arguing with the fact that it's a war game. 80980 points vs 4300. That's not a game. That's a big guy beating the out of a little guy. A game has more than one player. I had no shot in hell. There was only one player here. Backed by an alliance that really didn't care, despite what they say they are.

That's not a war game. That's a d-bag game. I have enough d-bags in my life. Thanks.

DeletedUser24630

220 Light Ships, 509 Bireme, 333 Fast Transport, 1 Colony, 783 Swordsman, 3070 Slinger, 261 Archer, 652 Hoplite, 28 Catapult were sent by SemperFI0817, a player with 80980, against a player with slightly over 4300 points.

this guy is attacking with biremes, swords, and archers lol. I believe that makes him a noob. Dont forget there are worlds with morale that prevent this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's a new world coming out soon mate. Hold on for a little bit longer and you can join it. Find a good team who'll train you up.

DeletedUser

Game my wind up losing three players over this. I'm done. Told the two others I brought in, and since they are on either side of me, they see the writing on the wall.

DeletedUser24630

did you post this in the correct world forum i cant find either of you in helorus

DeletedUser24630

you are not playing in en54 helorus you are playing in en52 faralsa.

DeletedUser

Ah....that makes a difference. All I could find was the number 54.

DeletedUser

The keyto fighting larger players is activity mate. I have seen players take on people 5x their size and win because they are more active.