Underdog Stories

DeletedUser

Now here I meet a peice of luck I got a spy within their alliance but unlike the most prefered spy he was not one of the trusted leaders but at quite a low rank in the alliance thus unable to disband them.

When the top member of CBII messaged me to leave IONIA if I wished to survive, an idea struck me. I replied to the message with details of their alliance forum illustrating the fact that I have a spy within them. The very knowledge of having a spy in their alliance disbaned their alliance which the spy could never have done! In two weeks both the alliances were dust and I went on to clear main cities of the founder and co-founder of CBII which lead the alliance to disband. And now I alone have more points than the entire CB alliance!

Well, that is not the reason, why they disbanded. The reason is our alliance, "The Dirty Dozen".

Natanae, war mistress of The Dirty Dozen

Dirty Dozen High Command

DeletedUser

I like what you put at the end of your post ;) I should do that same:

The Baslisk-Founder, diplomat and commander in chief of Athenian Heirs
Athenian High command.

Anyone else here got a title? ;)

DeletedUser

lol jena..

going back to underdogs, I have to say that Illuminati and little brother are proving quite a good challenge. The caught us a bit by surprise at new year and got a couple of cities whilst my guys were out celebrating or suffering hangovers lol

They did their homework and targeted our inactives and made their move.

It started after one of our players had been hitting them. Even though I told them that we didn't have them on our list of targets to start a war.. they decided enough was enough and went on the offensive first.

Respect for that :) and it gives us some fun.. it's a shame they are out in 75 and not in the core, or we could have had a really good fight with them :)

DeletedUser

I heard something along these lines. Illuminati were bullying some smaller players and they were whining pretty hard. One day a message pops up: "Illuminati warned us of impeding danger, if they are scared we should be terrified!" lol

Hows things going? Illuminati probably are the underdog compared to your group, but they're still one of the top alliances!

DeletedUser

lol they are bullies!

yes they are in the top 12.. but then better alliances have fallen without half as much fight as these guys..

well we've got over our new year celebrations now.. so we're back on the offensive lol The only problem is they are way over in O75 which is quite a distance from us, so I think it will be a long war :)

DeletedUser

We would normally crush them pretty fast but as lozza said, they are out in 075. We only have a few members there and so most of us are attacking from a day away ;)

But still, we are getting a lot of bp so its cool.

Well done to you Illuminati.You are putting up quite a fight ;) You can give in now and we will leave you alone or you can do a billy and fight to the death destroying your alliance along the way.

DeletedUser

give up? I'm taking a city nearer lol should be some fun ;)

DeletedUser

Hello athenians.

Nice to see your finally suporting some of your hide behind a cap badge we know what we are doing members (as well as the die hards).
In all honesty I was getting kind of bored, what with taken your citys and then enjoying the suport you provided while at the same time you counter attacked and killed your own troops.
Some of them are still alive by the way, but by all meens send more so we can get closer to the core more quickly and give some of your more distant players a decent fight. (after all one good turn deserves anougther).

So dont worry it might take awhile before you become underdogs and can enjoy a decent fight but the time will come eventully.

Anyway all the best, and if I dont get back to you all soon, (well just need to see my post total for that) then I geuss will just have move onto your islands ;)

DeletedUser

you caught us a little by surprise I'll admit and apart from the guy who started the attacks most of them have been inactives lol

It's been fun though and I give you credit for that :)

I hope we can enjoy this war and have some fun together.. things were getting a bit quiet for us.. we needed a wake up lol

oh and thank your players for the bp on behalf of us all.. I particually like the attacks where you send transports without LS.. they are very nice free ones :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13436

Well, that is not the reason, why they disbanded. The reason is our alliance, "The Dirty Dozen".

Natanae, war mistress of The Dirty Dozen

Dirty Dozen High Command

Hey I had a SPY within them I know what was at their forums they were really bothered by you guys but they didnt disbanded because of that. Ask uknow they completely deleted their forum so that the spy didnt got any info. Then I started a revolt in the main cities of the 2 founders of CBII, uknow and Lord Sully after that uknow joined LegionIV and then your alliance( why do you let refuges in?) and Lord Sully quit Iota!!!

You really took anyone from CB in maybe my Spy was also allowed in????? Be carefull your Dozen is now an MRA and I have just one think to say:- Can I join?

DeletedUser

I can give you a short breif here from O75 (bad in english but hangh on)

As PrincessLozza saying - Illuminati used to be bulling here at O75 (But isnt it what the game is about?) - Also against us - the Little Brother. For not that long time since did we have a small battle. We here at Little brother stand against them and this day are we pretty good friends with alot of respect for each other - We got our bp raised during this fight and some of our more unexperinced members (Me included) get to learn how to time attack and support -

Now is it time for us to stand against the Athenian H and their friends. And may I say thanks for that. Its what the game is about and I think we all enjoy it - Also those in the frontlines. I think it will be a good and long war - On our side is that they are far away but on their side is that they are much stronger.

But to all - thanks for making the game fun and worth playing

DeletedUser

I can give you a short breif here from O75 (bad in english but hangh on)

As PrincessLozza saying - Illuminati used to be bulling here at O75 (But isnt it what the game is about?) - Also against us - the Little Brother. For not that long time since did we have a small battle. We here at Little brother stand against them and this day are we pretty good friends with alot of respect for each other - We got our bp raised during this fight and some of our more unexperinced members (Me included) get to learn how to time attack and support -

Now is it time for us to stand against the Athenian H and their friends. And may I say thanks for that. Its what the game is about and I think we all enjoy it - Also those in the frontlines. I think it will be a good and long war - On our side is that they are far away but on their side is that they are much stronger.

But to all - thanks for making the game fun and worth playing

btw I didn't say you were bullies, someone else did and I laughed :) I'm sure you are no more bullies than we are ;)

but I agree, this has made things more interesting lol and I'm glad you're having fun too :)

DeletedUser

Iota was starting to be a dead world so this war is what it needs ;)

People seem to be attacking the big alliances more which is good. We get more bp to take your citys :p

Lets all have a nice war ;) remember :pro:

DeletedUser

its a shame Illuminati are now running and asking other Alliances to help them in their fight. I really thought they could manage :)

DeletedUser

its a shame Illuminati are now running and asking other Alliances to help them in their fight. I really thought they could manage :)

Im not sure you know what your are saying - Illuminati is as far, I as an allied can see, still strong living and growing - Perhaps its your city they are targeting next time

But as every normal reaction did they search allied in both defending/attacking en enemy as big as you - If that not an normal reaction, will I ask you why you didnt declared war on Legions instead??

Note - Im in Little Brother

DeletedUser

not little brother we expected that, but The circle and that's fine.. our allies often like to pitch in :)

DeletedUser

Hey I had a SPY within them I know what was at their forums they were really bothered by you guys but they didnt disbanded because of that. Ask uknow they completely deleted their forum so that the spy didnt got any info. Then I started a revolt in the main cities of the 2 founders of CBII, uknow and Lord Sully after that uknow joined LegionIV and then your alliance( why do you let refuges in?) and Lord Sully quit Iota!!!

You really took anyone from CB in maybe my Spy was also allowed in????? Be carefull your Dozen is now an MRA and I have just one think to say:- Can I join?

We do not let everyone in, lezt alone refugees. We are an active elite alliance. Inactive drones are eliminated.

We are disciplined and we work out very efficient operations. We are team work. We are honor. We are power. We are... Grepolis. We are far from an MRA, we don't have a side-branch and we have barely 50 members. And still... we prosper and we dominate o35.

We are dedicated to our cause, we are focussed on our goals and philosophy, we respect elite alliances, we do not respect drones and sim-city-players. We respect players, who know what they are doing, who fight, who plan, who are honored, who are skilled.

/Natanae, war dominatrix of The Dirty Dozen

The Dirty Dozen Council

DeletedUser

D12 an MRA? no, D12 ii, D12 iii and D12 iv are the MRA's..........

*strokes kitten*

DeletedUser

Here in o63 and o53 it's been getting pretty interesting, as calamack said before we were fighting illumiati and the chosen, but then illuminati split into illuminati and the templars. We(P.OW,Sovereign guard and the camels) stopped fighting with illuminati, but continued to fight with the templars and the chosen alliances. However, the camels, have recently have started to jump ship over to the templars, which I'm a bit mad about since they asked US to help THEM.
So, aside from some backstabbing here and there its been pretty fun. :)