Underworld O44/Underworld O45/Underworld O55

DeletedUser

Old friends joined together to start in this new world. Even though we "invited" our friends to join us, we still ended up scattered. That turned out to not be a bad thing since so many of us ended up coming over together. We have already had to split to form Underworld 044, Underworld O45, and Underworld O55.

We ended up clustered at the junction of O44/45 and O54/55. We then ran across another group of old friends who are The Twilight Watch and we were able to quickly establish a pact that will probably be very strong and last until the end of the server. Any of our Naxos friends that land in O55 will find a home there with them.

We were able to set up, organize and get things going very quickly. Everyone is extremely active and excited about the new world. We are already laughing and having a blast. With the end of Beginner Protection today for many of us, our three branches are already racing for their first awards! We are also racking up our first Attack BPs!

Our "Alliances Available for Attacking" list is growing! We are going to play war! lol We have met a few new friends already and hope to have all three branches maxed out within the next few days. Sharing a common forum from the beginning has already helped us build that sense of camaraderie that is simply amazing.

We are going to be awesome. Can't wait until we graduate from farming to warring...lol. We are building our ships, building our armies and getting prepared!

Good luck to everyone. Hope you guys have as much fun as we are having.

DeletedUser31161

So Underworld finally advertises hear. MRA wanting more players. Wow. But here they are good. Like me. :)

DeletedUser

Are you a total noob? Besides being unable to articulate, punctuate, or spell, you do not know how to use Grepointel.com? Has no one explained to you what an MRA is? Or do you simply not understand what the letters stand for and what they mean?

We are a group of friends from Naxos. Most of us have 3+ years experience playing Grepolis. And just because we CHOOSE to play together on Actium does not even begin to meet the definition of an MRA. And we do not "advertise", we introduce ourselves under the "alliance" thread of this forum for EN47 Actium.

I do not think our introduction of our alliance mentions anywhere on WHO to contact to join or mentions what our requirements are to join. I believe our members' stats, our awards, and our experience speak volumes...not the dumbspeak you use.

Please do not clutter up our thread with your gibberish. This thread is to keep players of Actium updated with the actions and accomplishments of our alliance. It is not provided for ignorant gibberish of illiterates who do not know how to investigate the accomplishments of an alliance of its members. Please refer to grepostats.com or grepointel.com if you wish to know more about our leaders and/or our members.

Oh, and another thing. We do not "advertise" for more players. We do not need to. We are waiting for the rest of our alliance friends from Naxos to transition over and join us. We MIGHT have a few places still available after they all finish arriving. If not, we will simply form a fourth branch for them.

That is why Grepolis made it where you can "share" your forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

MRA-Mass Recruiting Alliance.

The only reason he said that was because you guys have 3 branches

DeletedUser

But he did not comprehend that we have three branches because when we "invited" our members from Naxos where we were supposed to land closely together, we did not. We were scattered between three oceans. Since we need to concentrate on "oceans", the decision was made to set up three branches because we did land in three oceans. Alliances that take people from ANY ocean are MRAs. We want our members located closely together. This helps when planning ops and when providing support when a member comes under attack.

DeletedUser31683

Nice intro....Have to agree, no where in your intro are you asking for recruits but none the less its good to have some good competion in this world. Looking forward to some epic battles with you all!!

DeletedUser

We are a group of friends from Naxos. Most of us have 3+ years experience playing Grepolis.
Grepolis was launched 2.5 years ago. :rolleyes:
Basically, you guys are a family of alliances (if that's the correct term).

DeletedUser20688

Hey,

Will be fun going to war with you all

Regards

MRA police

Corey Goodes Chief Constable

DeletedUser31161

ok anyone that doesnt say they are a MRA is stupid. They have 3 branches. only 1 is over 800 average. and that 1 is in 044. but nice job on 10k average. but you need to be higher than that to be one of the best in 044. together they have 67 players. Corey i think its time to show what your made of

DeletedUser18636

silly penguin was destroyed by wolf)))) hehehe fun stuff...

Underworld... fun bunch =) our neighbors

well good luck on the transition

DeletedUser

We were a large alliance in Naxos. We could not leave friends behind just because alliances are small in actium. This server looks to have the potential of being a lot of fun. There appears to be a lot of experienced players. It will be nice to not see attacks with biremes or swordsmen at the beginning. We have formed some very promising pacts. At least we know our members can do timed attacks or know how to use the attack planner.

Thanks for the promises of war to come. We look forward to the challenges.

DeletedUser

SheWolff,
It's alright, the dirty bird posts on every message here. He spends more time playing the forum then the game. Some people like to post on the forum and point out the faults of others. I did see it is already too much as the dirty bird newspaper is already been shut down.

DeletedUser31161

yes this little dirty penguin has to shut down his newspaper. but if he didnt he would rock this forum. really i more time on my ingame then this. most of my post came from Sparta where hopefully u know is speed 1. very slow :(

DeletedUser

At the time this was posted, we were three days old and you think our 'average" was bad for three days? Noob.

DeletedUser

I think I will create a little fun for our alliances. I think I should post a bounty on that penguin. It would liven things up a bit and gain us some easy abp's...lol. I love pounding sim city builders.

DeletedUser31745

Soon enough we will be able to get off our islands and hunt everyone down who insults us. Don't worry, you'll get your fair share of pinguin :p

DeletedUser

I think I will create a little fun for our alliances. I think I should post a bounty on that penguin. It would liven things up a bit and gain us some easy abp's...lol. I love pounding sim city builders.

sim city builders build little or no troops..... so in saying that, therefore in theory, there will be no abp

DeletedUser

Well darn. Guess we will just have to TAKE all of his resources. We can put him on an around the clock attack and keep him cleared out...lol.

DeletedUser

Well darn. Guess we will just have to TAKE all of his resources. We can put him on an around the clock attack and keep him cleared out...lol.
Big talk from a triple alliance with 1/3 combined ABP of the top alliances. This isn't Naxos so don't assume you will succeed.