Underworld O44/Underworld O45/Underworld O55

DeletedUser31161

I think I will create a little fun for our alliances. I think I should post a bounty on that penguin. It would liven things up a bit and gain us some easy abp's...lol. I love pounding sim city builders.

Better players then u have tried. Grim Reapers got close. Accualy in Sparta in the biggining the number 1 alliance put an international bounty. Whoever conwuered me would get automatic invite with some powers.

DeletedUser

Wy in the world would we concentrate on BPs the first 5 days? That would be beyond dumb. Resources better be going towards CURRENT Orders. BPs are just a side entertainment while waiting on builds. I think we are doing just fine. Everyone is focused. Goals are being met. Teams are now formed. We prepare for our first Ops.

We could care less about everyone wasting their time and resources on the 'little STUFF". We plan on taking cities.

DeletedUser31795

For sure will be interesting ... hope we will make good relationship...seems like u know what u are doing...

DeletedUser

Wy in the world would we concentrate on BPs the first 5 days? That would be beyond dumb. Resources better be going towards CURRENT Orders. BPs are just a side entertainment while waiting on builds. I think we are doing just fine. Everyone is focused. Goals are being met. Teams are now formed. We prepare for our first Ops.

We could care less about everyone wasting their time and resources on the 'little STUFF". We plan on taking cities.
In order to take cities you need city slots. To have city slots you have to have ABP. Tell me again how beyond dumb that is.

DeletedUser

It is beyond dumb to go after 1 - 7 ABPs at a time when you can go after 100s at a time. That is how dumb it is. Build your cities. Build your attack troops and transports. Build your light ships. Do SERIOUS attacks when the cities are big enough to be worth attacking. Everyone is wasting their time with their "little" attacks. It is so easy for the first three cities that you do not have to waste all your time in these small attacks. I can build nonstop while just parking defensive troops to collect DPBs. No loss of time. No down time. EASY DBPs which spend the same as ABPs for CPs. Your alliance can waste its time that way if it wants. We attack when our build queues are all full and we are bored. But we will stay focused on our goals. We have concentrated on making a few farms and we will stick to those until we are ready next week to go play.

DeletedUser

Obviously, I am part of an organized alliance of experienced players. You can't even find an MRA that will take you. Child, live and learn. I promise your little noob alliance of one will be nothing but a farm for someone or a city you will soon donate to someone who knows what to do with it. I would suggest spending more time building it or trying to beg your way into a real alliance that might feel sorry enough for you to give you a chance. It won't be ours. We limit the number of noobs we allow. And we don't do stupid at all.

DeletedUser31161

Obviously, I am part of an organized alliance of experienced players. You can't even find an MRA that will take you

lol do u think i want a MRA to take me

I promise your little noob alliance of one will be nothing but a farm for someone or a city you will soon donate to someone who knows what to do with it.

The only people around me powerful enough to farm me is DH and i think we have a good relationship

I would suggest spending more time building it or trying to beg your way into a real alliance that might feel sorry enough for you to give you a chance. It won't be ours. We limit the number of noobs we allow. And we don't do stupid at all.

If you where any closer you would be my personal farm! your stupidity is starting to get on my nerves.

DeletedUser

Lol this thread is funny. You can say how organized your alliance is, but at the end of the day you have 3 sister alliances. That my friend is a MRA. Even if your comrades were separated, you could have them restart and go to a position near you. I just felt like writing this so I can get some recognition lol.

DeletedUser21418

SheWolff> no beef whit you, but just chekt the numbers, and this has MRA ritten all over it

DeletedUser

@kraniet

SheWolff> no beef whit you, but just chekt the numbers, and this has MRA ritten all over it

I would respond mate, but don't know what language you speak.. Definitely not English :)

DeletedUser

penguin: and your point is? :) just asking because I'm honestly missing point here

DeletedUser18636

The only people around me powerful enough to farm me is DH and i think we have a good relationship

Muahahahhaa - aren't they already conquering you?))))

DeletedUser

We have over 80 members in three branches. Don't know where you got 67. we have three branches, one forum. Three ocean leaders, 10 teams with Team Leaders.

We are quite satisfied with our average. Our members are doing great. Everything is running smoothly. We weed out inactives or those unable to meet our Weekly Goals once a week. We don't do dead weight. We don't do sim city builders. We have ZERO TOLERANCE for members who do not grow, who do not participate in ops and who are not active.We also raise our requirements every Monday. So it actually gets more and more difficult for players to join us. We have a great Council composed of experienced Grepolis veterans that is very interactive in running the alliance.

We are not, never have been, and never will be an MRA. I think you just like saying "MRA". i still think you have no comprehension whatsoever what an MRA is. You do not bring members from your previous alliance over and call that an MRA. That is called an organized group that was organized, set up and running 24 hours after landing on this server.

We have formed some great pacts and will soon be doing joint ops.

We start our Training Ops for our newer members Tuesday. We will have them all doing expert timed attacks very soon. We are close to building our first colony ships, and you will see our cities doubling very soon. Our Snipe Squad is ready to go and we are determining our first major target now.

We have been #1 on three previous servers and in the top 3 on the other two servers I have played. We don't do stupid.

So what have you done other than make a fool of yourself?

And hi there RomeDaddy. This is not addressed to you...lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol you just revealed some of your plans which is a dumb move on your part.

DeletedUser

lol...that is not revealing "plans". You have not seen any part of our "plans". If you did see them, you would probably be picking your chin up off the floor. I just stated a few facts. Facts are not plans...lol.

And as far as your "recognition", Bizarre, all you have done is made yourself look as big a fool as the penguin.

We chose to NOT restart because we were "together" at the junction of three oceans. No need to start over. Being that close together, just easier to make three branches, ONE alliance, ONE forum. Whoever fights us, fights all of us. So no problem. 80 members with a potential of 150 if we find those qualified to join us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol...that is not revealing "plans". You have not seen any part of our "plans". If you did see them, you would probably be picking your chin up off the floor. I just stated a few facts. Facts are not plans...lol.

And as far as your "recognition", Bizarre, all you have done is made yourself look as big a fool as the penguin.

We chose to NOT restart because we were "together" at the junction of three oceans. No need to start over. Being that close together, just easier to make three branches, ONE alliance, ONE forum. Whoever fights us, fights all of us. So no problem. 80 members with a potential of 150 if we find those qualified to join us.

Lol I doubt I'll be "picking my chin up off the floor", I can handle myself against anyone and any alliance. So when World Wonders come around how can you win when you will have 3 branches? Obviously you will either have to fight yourself or get rimmed. My money is on you guys getting rimmed to be honest. You can have your 3 branches, but the core is for the big kids.

You can keep going on about your alliance(s), until I start seeing skill then I'll respect your words, but as of right now I don't respect your squad or you. If there is a problem you can find me in O45.