Underworld O44/Underworld O45/Underworld O55

DeletedUser

So when World Wonders come around how can you win when you will have 3 branches? Obviously you will either have to fight yourself or get rimmed. My money is on you guys getting rimmed to be honest. .
Downfall of every multi-branch alliance

DeletedUser20688

I do find it funny funny when I see alliances like this with 3 branches. I would understand if they pacted and wouldn't class themselves as one alliance. When the wonders come there will only be one winner.

I have nothing against you guys personally, I've spoken to a few of your members and you guys are ok (bar the 1 or 2) but I don't know how things will work out when the wonders come.

DeletedUser

It is 20 months until WW, so we expect it to go like it usually does. By that time, many will quit and/or move on to other servers. At that point we will probably be down to 50 solid members. I hope I am wrong, but realistically, that is how it usually goes. If we are lucky enough to have all three branches survive to the end, then you will see us competing with one another to build our WWs. But we think it will be fun. Then we can move on to a Hero Server together most likely.

I can pretty much guarantee you, though, that you will see Underworld in the end game.

DeletedUser18636

Can you add 2 more totaling 5 alliances under one banner =)
Is this a record? because in my history - FIRST TIME EVER I've SEEN IT

I am really wondering... is this some kind of "matrix theme of self-duplicating agents smith" type of thing? =) are we all going to end up in one of your branches over time?

DeletedUser

I like how they made a O43 branch with a bunch of members who are in O44. This is getting a little out of hand

Underworld O44X? Come on guys 5 branches?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18636

I like how they made a O43 branch with a bunch of members who are in O44. This is getting a little out of hand

Underworld O44X? Come on guys 5 branches?

... soon you are going to be revenge of their underworld clocks branch)))))

DeletedUser

Lol 5 branches now? Oh man I'm surprised I still haven't got jumped yet.

DeletedUser31161

so are you going to make a 042 underworld just for 1 guy less than 300 points? lol that would be funny

DeletedUser30490

who cares how many branches they make they still are useless lol

DeletedUser

O55 branches largest member, and one of the top five largest members of Underworld recently had his city taken by my alliance (Force) - except he had no help. The chap was single-handedly defeated, with seven other Underworld Cities on the island aswell. Very disappointing show Underworld... You need to support your co-members!

RIP Beergarden.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There was a time I too would have been foolish enough to call a family of alliances a MRA but in my last world something like this happened. A group calling themselves BLACKSEA joined the server and start recruiting in 6 or 7 oceans, within 2 days I think there was 4 alliances. Of course all the pre made alliances of the server were licking their lips waiting for BP to be lifted so they could sink their teeth into this "MRA".

As it turned out these guys were a large group of experienced players from the Romania grepo and when BP was lifted 5 or 6 pre mades attacked them and got their butts kicked. In fact BS were around until the age of wonders started and then their last few members merged with us and went on to win the world. So I wouldn't be so quick to judge an alliance group as a MRA if I were you guys, you may live to regret it.

DeletedUser

Except that they took in Wolf Pack INC which was an awful excuse for an alliance. So far they have not given us a reason to respect them. For all their size they are still low on every single ranking. When they step up and start fighting like a real alliance I will show them the respect I show to a real alliance. Until then they are an MRA in my books.

DeletedUser

There was a time I too would have been foolish enough to call a family of alliances a MRA but in my last world something like this happened. A group calling themselves BLACKSEA joined the server and start recruiting in 6 or 7 oceans, within 2 days I think there was 4 alliances. Of course all the pre made alliances of the server were licking their lips waiting for BP to be lifted so they could sink their teeth into this "MRA".

As it turned out these guys were a large group of experienced players from the Romania grepo and when BP was lifted 5 or 6 pre mades attacked them and got their butts kicked. In fact BS were around until the age of wonders started and then their last few members merged with us and went on to win the world. So I wouldn't be so quick to judge an alliance group as a MRA if I were you guys, you may live to regret it.

I've been around for a while, I can read alliances and players so I know what they are.

Watch them fall apart very soon.

DeletedUser

Oh don't get me wrong here I do of course agree with you that most alliances who set themselves up in this manner crash and burn after a short time. My point was simply that on a rare occasion there can be a big bad wolf at the end of a rainbow rather than a pot of gold.

DeletedUser30490

well but i dont think there O55 branch is that good because i am in O55 and my alliance-(Warriors of Heaven)has even taken few of their cities and they havent done anything about it