Unfair Grepo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23238

When I was a beginner I was playing multis, 8 multis, but never got baned for that, but when I left a friend my account for a day We both got bans.Is this fair?

DeletedUser

I don't know if you can get banned for past actions but if so :D

Wait by multiple accounts you mean on the same world?

DeletedUser23238

If Jonny(random name) got arrested for stealing a car and got arrested.And Al Capone wasn't arrested for 1000s of kills, stealing 1000000s and so....Would it be fair?

DeletedUser39847

People like you are the reason you can't appeal properly to bans due to honest confusion.

DeletedUser

If Jonny(random name) got arrested for stealing a car and got arrested.And Al Capone wasn't arrested for 1000s of kills, stealing 1000000s and so....Would it be fair?

Well if Johnny got arrested and I know Al Capone got arrested then it's fair. They both broke the law. It was only Al Capone's money that got him out of most arrests I'd guess.

DeletedUser

They were your accounts, not his. The rules state that someone cannot take over/play someone else's account. Something like that. One moment.

DeletedUser23238

Rules say you can't own many accounts.But formally only.lol

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Each player can have 1 account on a world. You cannot account sit. If you did indeed multi account in the past you simply didn't get caught so you were lucky but that doesn't make this ban unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.