DeletedUser

quest frequency bias towards small players that have played less time
the quests appear dependent on - the below table
Points Frequency
Under 10,000 Every 2 hours.
10,001 - 50,000 Every 4 hours.
Over 50,000 Every 8 hours.
so the less you grow the more you get
seems unfair on players that have spent time and money growing over a period of time in a world
why are you rewarding new players ,,,,,,,,
when some players have been playing since the start of the world and done well
not a good result for fair play
play 18 months get 1 quest every 8 hours
play 6 months get quests every 2 hours
please take this higher
and sort it out
totally unfair bias and alot of people will start to complain
a forum revolt will be the next issue you have to deal with over this ,seems you put the effort in you get the less out
play randomly you get better results and perks ,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36146

Easy solution - delete your 100 city acount and start again real small and youll get a higher frequency :)

and another thing - why is it only a 7 day bonus shouldnt it be a 422 day bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The more towns you have, the more items you'd need. Having less and less quests with more towns tends to unbalance the advantage the smaller players have than bigger players.

DeletedUser5819

Good point, but the last few lines of attitude and foot stamping kinda detracted.

Welcome to the forum.

DeletedUser

Good point, but the last few lines of attitude and foot stamping kinda detracted.

Welcome to the forum.

Ohh you won't see from him again. Some players just post and never return.

But, attitude or not, I have to agree with him on the idea of an unbalanced quests. I remember when I had one town, I used to do at least 10 a day. The amount started to slowly decrease when I had more cities, now I struggle gaining certain items like speedy recruitment/construction, attack bonus, favor bonus and as such.

You'd think having 30+ towns is equal to have 1 town? Of course not. The frequency should be edited out and re-balanced, as you'd need more items if you are to manage more towns.

Problem is, it will not change for players in my size and bigger, growing larger and larger would be a nightmare since the frequency on items per city becomes almost nothing.

DeletedUser

If it takes You 6 months to get to 10k points what are You complaining about? It seems like You aren't taking much advatange of the fact that new players are being supported in this game..

I find this to be a completely bs topic. Whoever has reached ~30+ cities in this game knows very well that island quests become more of a tedious chore along with everything else by this point not something You look forward to. 90% of the rewards are totally useless anyway, who cares about getting 100 silver an hour more when you have hundreds of thousands... or what good will forced loalty do to you as no-one is farming late-game anymore anyways, those 12 horseman You get really have no effect what-so-ever and improved building speeds are 100% worthless as all your cities are at the exact build-level You want them to be.

Oh yeah and dont forget the fact that about half of those quests that require you to kill some troops or send something as a garrison end up spawning in your bir or ls cities, thus just sit there, being annoying for several useless days...

Unless the rewards get totally revamped to have any effect at all on late-game play, I can only beg for the inno team not to take notice of this and not get any ideas of making them more frequent for late-game.

DeletedUser31385

If it takes You 6 months to get to 10k points what are You complaining about? It seems like You aren't taking much advatange of the fact that new players are being supported in this game..

I find this to be a completely bs topic. Whoever has reached ~30+ cities in this game knows very well that island quests become more of a tedious chore along with everything else by this point not something You look forward to. 90% of the rewards are totally useless anyway, who cares about getting 100 silver an hour more when you have hundreds of thousands... or what good will forced loalty do to you as no-one is farming late-game anymore anyways, those 12 horseman You get really have no effect what-so-ever and improved building speeds are 100% worthless as all your cities are at the exact build-level You want them to be.

Oh yeah and dont forget the fact that about half of those quests that require you to kill some troops or send something as a garrison end up spawning in your bir or ls cities, thus just sit there, being annoying for several useless days...

Unless the rewards get totally revamped to have any effect at all on late-game play, I can only beg for the inno team not to take notice of this and not get any ideas of making them more frequent for late-game.

Thats slow, I am no expert but I got 152k points and have 18 cities (soon to be 19)

DeletedUser

??? What on earth are You talking about?

wombferret said:
play 18 months get 1 quest every 8 hours
play 6 months get quests every 2 hours

DeletedUser31385

6 months for 10k is bad. When I first started I didnt even need that long.