Unfettered the bully

DeletedUser

I just thought Id make this post to show all you other Psi peeps,

There is a player Unfettered, alliance is called Union of Warriros

He considers himself the BEST!

In reality hes not,

I have reports of him attacking a city I took from their alliance,

he in turn sends not just eevrything he has at me but also his sister alliance with players ranked as high as 9th in this world, and they spectacularly FAILED to retake the city,

I gave him it back on their second attempt to save them more embarrasment, when he began targeting another.

I have reports of him losing 1300 troops drowned because he forgot to send Ls with them

yet this is the sort of boasting he sends to intimidate them and make them cry,

Unfettered today at 8:19 PM
My LS precedes me ..Iam the 4 the player in this world in attacks...u might make me the 2nd when I am done.
this was aimed at vegasgirl.

Unfettered you a coward

if you should try to pick on people your own size.

but even with 19 citys of your own you still cant handle a guy with just 8 without involving your entire alliance,

then you resort to threatening others in the hope of making your HEAD BIGGER when they cry,

shame on you

When the big boys rim you the game I will laugh with great pleasure,

and shame on the rest of you who helped him when he couldnt do it on his own.

:pro:

Enjoy your grepo glory days and Inflate your Ego in your awards that you gain by attacking the weakest targets you can find.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still trying to figure out why you messaged me this in game...
I don't even know you.

DeletedUser

Some Reports for you to laugh at, and If anybody honestly allows these clowns to keep growing in Psi then shame on you all when they have some decent citys worth taking.

[report]93a3d4ba2f6047e6f7110535be60a021[/report][report]4b702b4a2562ebebd8e3027fff2db7d0[/report][report]ea37a96d069c8bec5c3bfdd12884ca0d[/report][report]a5fdcbbdaf9a3bfa4425430f1137b2e6[/report][report]4d4a1197505201ef360135fbd5044167[/report]

Unfettered, who constantly Tells eevrybody he attacks, "Hes the Best"

[report]9c6cdbbd0a98d0cd66ebf35aebaa7334[/report][report]8035328ec58bf2649ec0eefab55570c9[/report]
Nice Fail there Champ, your the man LOLOLOLOLOL
[report]5d39b90cd665f2ab059fa819beed1960[/report]

And in case anybody tries to say "but he took one of your citys......"

No he did not, I gave him it back to stop him winning and trying to intimidate someone with his boasts and threats,

notice his Biremes for attacking and if i seriously wanted to protect the city id have done it.

[report]b8e51b0511beef5a39a84731bbb3c349[/report]

And I messaged the top alliances above them, Grepolis is a war game but its ment to be played with respect not the crap this guys tossing about.

He claims that hes the greatest, well let him prove it,

Is there anybody out there up to putting this so called Greatest in his place ?

DeletedUser

And in case anybody tries to say "but he took one of your citys......"

No he did not, I gave him it back to stop him winning and trying to intimidate someone with his boasts and threats,

notice his Biremes for attacking and if i seriously wanted to protect the city id have done it.

Why do people say when they loose a city "I just gave it away". That is a pathetic excuse to say you gave it to him to stop his winning LoL. Although i dont do it unless its done to me, intimidation is all part of the game its nothing personal.

And I messaged the top alliances above them, Grepolis is a war game but its ment to be played with respect not the crap this guys tossing about.

He claims that hes the greatest, well let him prove it,

Is there anybody out there up to putting this so called Greatest in his place ?

Im not sure why you think we care, if you have issues with him then YOU do something about it, the rest of us have more important issues to deal with.

DeletedUser

I see you had fun, Wolf? Great :) So had we :))

Funs just starting Jenny, it took your entire alliance 2 days to get a city back that i ended up giving you as part of a negotiation that Unfettered has now reneged on,

Here we go again

Unfettered today at 1:31 AM
Hey wolfie...

You made my day...I had to send my friends to see that rant on the forum.

You make this game worth playing!!!

What will u say when we dismantle your alliance? I can't wait to see!

Thanks again...o btw...I got my 5th attacker of the day medal off of you. Jolly Good Job.

The Unfettered One.

Your Actualy boasting about less than 800 kill points getting you an attacker of the day Award ?

You are too dumb to realise nobody cares about Awards, you can have as many false gained awards as you like, nobody is warring during the week thats why your getting easy awards,

If it took yourself with 17 citys, and then again 6 others with around 5 to 10+ citys with you and your sister alliance and still cant take a city off me until you LIE that giving you it back will end the issue,

Your a Stain nothing more.

I have 6 citys you think 3k land defense cant be my own that it must have been alliance support, hahahahaha

3k defense and your entire alliance were stumbled by it,

why did you not take Venetian Baths then ? you had it in revolt, ? I'll tell you why because I did not allow you to take it.

this is the kind of er that can give it out but cant take it back, I posted his taunt here because the manchild has me blocked, he sends taunts but cant take them back......what happend to you in world Rho ? Unfettered. :p

and you say when you dismantle our alliance ??? theres only me and vegas flying the flag in it, its a two man alliance and we still can handle your Ameateur attacks despite being outnumbered by active membership and City counts LOLOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser

This is interesting

Hey Wolfie,

This is my first grepo world. Never been on any other.
Why are u so terribly hot and bothered? Your alliance attacked and captured two dormant cities of ours. We noticed and took them back.

Now that you started a war...we will happily prosecute it. Was getting boring, so we do thank you for the entertainment value.:cool:

U are blocked in Psi cuz u send msgs every minute...quite irksome.

If you feel we are too much of a challenge for you perhaps taking our cities was not the brightest thing to do....is it a Halloween effect, have u been making Pumpkin Punch and swilling it?

We welcome your challenge to us...:)

BTW , a little advice...the word ALLIANCE means we act as one....we are the sum of our members... u hit one u hit us all. Not to worry though...if you ask nicely we can leave a little city on your own little island to stay in PSI and rebuild.

Btw I believe i got over 4000 BP to get that 5th medal... U can go look at the medal in my profile and check my grepo stats on the day. If it's hard for u to accept , I understand.:p

Have another go at the Pumpkin Punch and call it a day.;)

DeletedUser

JehovahsWolf your all huff and puff. Rarely do we find a player so slimy and 2 faced like you on here. You think your playing with big boys by stiring the pot but in reality no one cares if unfettered is a bully his stats speak for themselves.

You on other hand you try to play people of each other you got a load of alliances together to take on Shadow falls telling everyone how bad they are but even the guys your fighting along side TBA dont trust you which is what they told me.

So you took one of our inactive players city's yeah that's something to shout about isnt more so when you flood it full of defence sit back and take the DBP then claim your not getting support. However your friends betrayed once again my friend as they told me you were screaming for support on the shared forum.

So lets some this up your a wolf i agree you, your scavenger looking for anyone that will listen, your full of huff and puff yet you turtle like a little pig behind brick wall.

But lets get serious now no is scared of the big bad wolf

DeletedUser

haha wolfy grow up you should have thought twice about attacking and taking citys from our member...

you know aswell as everyone else reading this the city was taken plane and simple

your alliance is a joke and as for messaging paps ingame i must say that is rather pathetic lol are you hoping someone will feel sorry for you ?????

DeletedUser

lol well said lozza

wolfy no alliance in there right mind will back you after reading this ....

its pathetic you start a war by taking CITYS you and vegas girl then run with your head beetween your legs when you get hit back what age are you man 12?

whats next merging with another alliance t try save your skin or activating VM haha

DeletedUser

i never saw such dirty language like i saw here.if mutzzy will said stuff like"liking where the sun dont shine"he will be banned 4ever.again.still,very amusing lecture.

DeletedUser

i never saw such dirty language like i saw here.if mutzzy will said stuff like"liking where the sun dont shine"he will be banned 4ever.again.still,very amusing lecture.

You mean like your deleted post in the top 5 players thread about sacmaster211? :p

Jesting remark aside, I had a chance to peruse through the reports of Unfettered and friends attacks and with a couple of exceptions, this largely seems to be as others have already mentioned: an attempt at gaining attention so that other players will fight Jehova Wolfs battles for him.

DeletedUser

who's the bigger man? Unfettered.

who's got the largest mouth? JehovahsWolf.

DeletedUser17088

Though i don't support whiney threads such as this, Unfettered the 'bully' is scared of fighting ;)

UoW and Bullseye where to war with TUQ for some fun (as you do). As soon as Bullseye started the offence on TUQ, Unfettered the 'Bully' here runs to them seeking a pact :D

and get this..... One of the terms that was being considered is that Unfettered joins TUQ!! methinks he is trying to save his own skin.

The only 'Bully's' in this thread are those from Bullseye as it sounds like a nickname for our members :D

DeletedUser

Though i don't support whiney threads such as this, Unfettered the 'bully' is scared of fighting ;)

UoW and Bullseye where to war with TUQ for some fun (as you do). As soon as Bullseye started the offence on TUQ, Unfettered the 'Bully' here runs to them seeking a pact :D

and get this..... One of the terms that was being considered is that Unfettered joins TUQ!! methinks he is trying to save his own skin.

The only 'Bully's' in this thread are those from Bullseye as it sounds like a nickname for our members :D

I really don't believe this is they case lets face it if he was trying to protect himself then why did he not join them?

A more suitable answer would more than likely be is that he was trying to protect the 70% of his alliance which really dont look up to the challenge.

Lozza sorry you lost a city i really am. i spend so much time trying to defend them on iota the last thing i want is you losing them here but am sure you will take some back being the great player i know you are

DeletedUser17088

I really don't believe this is they case lets face it if he was trying to protect himself then why did he not join them?

because he was warned that he would be rimmed if he did. I know all ;)

DeletedUser

sounds like a rock and hard place for unfettered still he is in the right place. would love to know who would be doing the rimming as there is not many that could

DeletedUser17088

sounds like a rock and hard place for unfettered still he is in the right place. would love to know who would be doing the rimming as there is not many that could

Titanniah warned him if you must know

qs4411.png

DeletedUser

lol'd at the derp-faces :D great timing on the screenshot to get those them like that (y)