Passed Unhook All Privileges for Leaders

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 55 83.3%
  • No.

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But if you are a founder and you want forum admins why should you have to give them full leader rights? Diplomats? Recruiters?

DeletedUser

But if you are a founder and you want forum admins why should you have to give them full leader rights? Diplomats? Recruiters?

I'm not following your question ..... if i found a good recruiter, why would I even make him a leader, just allow him to what he does best recruit.

Ask anyone in a Mass recruiting Alliance they will tell you everyone same the ability to recruit if you let them. others are more selective like my alliance has one member that is nether a leader or founder that can recruit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not following your question ..... if i found a good recruiter, why would I even make him a leader, just allow him to what he does best recruit.

Ask anyone in a Mass recruiting Alliance they will tell you everyone same the ability to recruit if you let them. others are more selective like my alliance has one member that is nether a leader or founder that can recruit.

I may also want that person to be a forum admin, or to be able to edit the profile.

DeletedUser

so more like a officer type person but not really a leader of the alliance. I guess more depth to the game would be nice.

DeletedUser

I'm just worried about someone going jarp on their Alliance's forum. This is one of his main tools of sabotage. It could be too easy to get these rights and that will cause the Alliance to become very disorganized for the next few days.

DeletedUser

This idea is now up for a vote. The poll will be open for 2 weeks. (closes june 15th)

DeletedUser2795

I am still confused form my last post. How would you prevent leaders giving themselves rights without removing the leader privilege to change people's rights?

DeletedUser

to be honest from how i see this idea, is that he wants to be able to give a player leader rights in order to only be able to forum moderate. if u are just given forum privileges u cannot create tabs and such. they wont be a leader but they will have the normal leader privs to create and move tabs.

DeletedUser2795

So somehow unless you are given full leader rights then you can't change privs of players?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I said no...

If you want to make someone a leader then you must be able to TRUST them and know that they have the experience to be a leader. Unhooking there privs is just showing that you do not trust them and could bring arguments.

Also instead of someone being a leader, you could just give them every privilege except leader or founders rights.

DeletedUser

I said no...

If you want to make someone a leader then you must be able to TRUST them and know that they have the experience to be a leader. Unhooking there privs is just showing that you do not trust them and could bring arguments.

Also instead of someone being a leader, you could just give them every privilege except leader or founders rights.

but then you can't create or edit the forums

DeletedUser

One of the best ideas ever!!! +rep and vote.

Thanks so much! I had thought this had gone in to the Black Hole months ago...

So somehow unless you are given full leader rights then you can't change privs of players?

You can only give other players rights which you personally have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.