Union Of The Dammed

DeletedUser

Union Of The Dammed

Based for the time being in ocean 54..

Here to destroy the MRA's

Recruitment is very selective our member cap is 50-60 members maximum.

IF you beleive you have what it takes to be apart of our great alliance then message cabz bii or repaz ingame with your stats from other worlds and why you want to join....:supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser

no the alliance wasnt frormed from a merge we got fed up being in a MRA so left and made our own alliance...

DeletedUser

Cabz are you against 'THE UNION' then? They have you labeled as their brother alliance.

DeletedUser

Cabz are you against 'THE UNION' then? They have you labeled as their brother alliance.

we are against anyone and everyone who gets in our way. my alliance have been farming the noobs from the union non stop so if thats a brother alliance for you lmao

we are not assosiated with them whatsoever

DeletedUser

name change as we feel that we are being taken as a branch of the MRA known as the union...

we are now Chaos INC.

DeletedUser21770

Well whatever you're called, just make sure you kill off Anarchy69, particularly xXNightDeathXx. People like him/her don't deserve to run an alliance in my opinion, and since they're in your ocean, beating them to a pulp and taking their cities would be advantageous to you ;)

DeletedUser

Well whatever you're called, just make sure you kill off Anarchy69, particularly xXNightDeathXx. People like him/her don't deserve to run an alliance in my opinion, and since they're in your ocean, beating them to a pulp and taking their cities would be advantageous to you ;)

everyone in our ocean who is not a pact is a target mate :)

also i would like to declair that Chaos INC. is now at war with both THE UNION and there acadamy

anyone in our ocean is a target apart from our brothers Necromongers.

DeletedUser21770

I love how someone took my previous post in a literal sense despite me joking about the messages from the 'Funny Letters' thread <.< now I've recieved a message from NightDeath complaining about it XD I may post it there myself just to add to the funny letters.

How is this alliance doing atm anyway dude?

DeletedUser

we are doing great mate growing masssivley and wiping all :)

i cannot wait untill we start taking cities lol there will be alot of crying happening lol

how is yours doing bro ?

DeletedUser21770

Pretty good from what I can tell. Involved in a potentially large scale war XD

DeletedUser21770

In this game, war is part of the equation, along with possible mind games and strategy. The answer is dependent on all of those factors. But it certainly ends in victory eventually ;)

DeletedUser

You have a good alliance going, and hope we can ally someday.

Sincerely Altrex

DeletedUser

You have a good alliance going, and hope we can ally someday.

Sincerely Altrex

i doubt it anarchy wont be here soon enough ;)
and what is left will either join other alliances or quit .