United Greek Alliance

DeletedUser

JOIN OUR ALLIANCE, TODAY!!!!!!!!:Angry::pro:(D)(SW) Be in ocean 54 and contact keolidas or sheepparliament to join!!!:supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser2795

This belongs in the alliance tab, you do not supply any reason to join your alliance, you do not give any requirements beyond location.
This does not look like what I would want to join...

DeletedUser

He thinks that the faces will convince us....

I mean is there a row of people making the same face right there? :p

DeletedUser

This belongs in the alliance tab, you do not supply any reason to join your alliance, you do not give any requirements beyond location.
This does not look like what I would want to join...

maybe i have better things to do outside a computer than spend time explaining stuff and doing everything right.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

DeletedUser2795

Double posting is unnecessary, use the multi-quote button.
And if you have better things to do, then why bother posting this.

DeletedUser2795

I have my own alliance but that does not mean I do not look out to see what alliances are forming and try to get an idea of what they are like ahead of time.

DeletedUser

Im gonna take a wild guess you dont like our alliance. :heh:

DeletedUser

Lets start over:

We are here to conquer! we are here to make peace! We are here to fight! We leave no one behind! We stay together! We never give up! We never stop! This is the UNITED GREEK ALLIANCE!!
-----------------------------------------

We are recruiting members now.
If you are interested, contact

Keolidas or

Sheepparliament

Make sure you are in Ocean 54!

Send a message before requesting a pact. If not, it will not be accepted.

We are here to win and are willing to work with others, but we will fight if we have to!!!

Join today, Be UNITED FOREVER!!

Thrillology

Phrourach
Keolidas has a bad rep and look how many total posts... :S

A little more detail on the alliance, I am looking here for any alliance interested in a good pact relationship.
Our closest pact to the United City-States is the Angel Riders. So nice and helpful... :D

Last edited: