United Nation

DeletedUser

All members who are over 3000points and are around oceans 55,54,63 and oceans surrounding those oceans join United Nation
If you are not over 3000 points or inexperienced join their brother alliance United Nation academy
Thank you,
Goostree33

DeletedUser

Can't Do that

It's where the game started me.. so i can't United nations not even my alliance I was helping a friend out.

DeletedUser13647

Oh. Well I'd suggest joining POW Academy or something and telling your friend not to come into our territory...

DeletedUser

If this is about getting loads of pacts and being a peace alliance then it wont work. Ever here of AMPI or ISP? They were good but they fell apart.

And please dont try to give out threats. Hey Legion! You come into 063 these guys will kill you, if I were you then I would watch out.

I mean come on ;)

DeletedUser13647

Dude. I'm not threatening LEGION at all man just back down.

DeletedUser

So what would you do if Legion, The Hive or The Athenians came into your ocean?

DeletedUser13647

I can't speak for my entire alliance but it depends if you attacked our cities or someone else's.

DeletedUser

ok, so what if me and a few of my friends start attacking your alliance and expanding into your ocean.

I am curious to see what you would do.

DeletedUser13647

If we lost any cities then we'd fight to take them back. Also support would be directed to people being attacked.

DeletedUser

suppoz you were completely overwhelmed by suppior strength an coordination?

DeletedUser

Ya know, gotta watch that diet soda. It swells up, causing sydo-meglofat syndrom, which apparantly you have. Other than that, can't think of what the problem would be.;)