united no mercy is recruiting

DeletedUser

hello all of glepolis, this is templar187 announcing the foundation of the alliance united no mercy we are not yet pushing to get to the top of the ranks only to support and aid the growth (military and general size) of it's members. i have had many experiences as leader in other games so i know how to handle the tough situations faced. we have set up in ocean 34 so it would be prefereed but not necesary to be in this area. there are currently no requirements

main focuses of the alliance is to grow but also have a large army that can devdstate all those in the way, aid will be given to those who need it. so if you want to prove you are worth an account join up now for fun, victory and and a whole new meaning of life. wether you choose to join this alliance or not, remember this is just a game the most important thing you can do is have fun and thats all we set out to do

contact anyone within the alliance for a place, if you cant get an answer contact me here or in game for a response within 24 hrs

Last edited by a moderator: