United we stand is looking for new members

DeletedUser

This alliance is for people who love gaming, and are willing to help everyone growe.
Once a day online.
No macho behavior.Democracy is an advantage here.Experience is not required.
If you want to join,just send an email to slayerfanatic.

DeletedUser

Ha, you're such an noob. Wrong forum n00b. :rolleyes: In the top of the alliance page, it says 'Thebes Alliances.' That's where the ALLIANCE posts go. You do know what an alliance is, right? :pro:

And I give you two days after protection ends then my alliance is gonna eat yours up. Just give up now, Incognito's after ya. ;)

EDIT: Ah, somebody had the sense to move the post. I'm guessing that' wasn't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was supposed to be the designated Incognito forum troll... apparently I was supposed to be a funny troll, not an evil one...
And now I kinda feel bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I feel bad for the poor noob. But I also feel horrible for laughing at this guy's trolling.

So i'll just offer some advice Slayerfanatic you need to have some format in here and look professional. People on here don't mind reading a bit if the topic is interesting. Here try filling out these areas

Your Experience: This lets us know a bit about what you can offer and why you're worth putting our cities on the line for.

What you're looking for: Are you looking for a few laughs? A strict uptempo alliance? Etc

Location: You don't want to be in O45 and be recruiting people in O65. It just will end badly. Let them know what ocean you're based in.