Unnamed Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser18705
  • Start date

DeletedUser18705

Well I've decided to actually make this my second world and not quit because I got bored so I guess I'll make a premade. Already have 2 other members (Recruiting is so easy these days when you know people). Must have at least 100k in a world if you have a past account name that had 100k you must provide an active player reference who can confirm that you had over 100k.

Member List
faulder1968- 552,000 points on Tau 137,000 points on Chi
elyod- 6,000 points on Delphi use to have 242,000 points on Chi before he left due to RL
Me- Past accounts yotta yotta yotta if you're interested in joining message me and then I'll give you my little speech. I don't like telling more people then I have to the names of my past accounts :)
Draakus- Over 400k on Tau and use to have 90k on Chi.
KingJB- 174k on Chi and a good loyal member
Scooobby- An old friend and one of the very few exceptions I'll make to the 100k rule.
Knez89- Great player who use to have over 100k on Chi can't remember exact score. Now has 27k in Delphi
bubbles*- 170k on Chi a good player that will contribute a lot
MrHammerhead111- 100k on Chi a pretty serious player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck, just a little tip on these forums, make a name for these premades before starting a world, the shorter the better also.

This should not be in paragraph forum (seems harder to read to some). Try to center it and skip a line every 2 sentences, add color too, it attracts attention.

Your 100k requirement will keep you to 30 to 40 members, just in case you do not know.

Good luck again, have fun.

DeletedUser18705

The 100k recruitment is a minumum. I would prefer 200k. And really I don't expect much applications it's mostly for publicity before the world starts. It's basically going to be me and my friends. btw just updated member list.

DeletedUser18705

Updated member list again. Waiting for a reply from someone else and then I think that will be all the people we start this world with.