Unplayable

DeletedUser52067

I don't know if you changed your server hosts or if you just butchered the game with that update a month or two ago to the extent that the last 5 updates haven't been able to fix it but this is terrible. Lag, bugs. Nothing works half the time I log in I log right back out because nothing can be done smoothly anymore.

Its god awful and it needs to be fixed. Whatever you're doing with the last updates isn't working. Can't time, can barely farm without the spinning wheel popping up, trading bugs out, the flashing swords/command overview is scuffed. My gameplay experience currently revolves around refreshing every 2 minutes until I can get something done

DeletedUser24450

I don't know if you changed your server hosts or if you just butchered the game with that update a month or two ago to the extent that the last 5 updates haven't been able to fix it but this is terrible. Lag, bugs. Nothing works half the time I log in I log right back out because nothing can be done smoothly anymore.

Its god awful and it needs to be fixed. Whatever you're doing with the last updates isn't working. Can't time, can barely farm without the spinning wheel popping up, trading bugs out, the flashing swords/command overview is scuffed. My gameplay experience currently revolves around refreshing every 2 minutes until I can get something done

Thank you for your feedback Marticus44.
We will forward this to our developers.

Have a nice day.

Siaz

Hipparchus
another bright idea is to remove captcha from gold trading, the argument that it stops bot users is invalid because bots can bypass the captcha instantly