Unusual Quiz answers - Just For Fun

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok Guys there were a number of more unusual answers in the quiz and a few entries just for fun. I think for all of us the last few months have not been easy. For me, some of these replies made me laugh and I appreciate the effort so I am going to share with all of you a selection of the ‘wrong’ answers. I hope you enjoy them too.

Special thanks to @Loves You, @Corvidaan, @Spartan AD.

1: How can you kill a siege?
A: With units (no surprise there eh?)

2: What is the most efficient way to kill 2000 swords
A: Dump 2000 swords in transports and attack biremes. (Had to give mark here.)
A: I send word to them that there are hot singles in their area, and the army quickly dissolves.

3. In which world could you conquer a mods city?
A: Most worlds mods are useless players. (!!!!!!!???????? - this i did give a mark to. I mean I'm NOT biased!)

4: What resources do you need to build 500 slingers

A: Lots of love, and 17 years for them to be eligible to enlist

5: What are the requirements for Last Stand?
A: Must be a Domination world.

6. Why do you build a fireship - (several accepted answers here)
A: Ask Francis Drake (this is not one of them!)

7: In Greek Mythology who was Zeus’ father
A: Darth Vader.

8. Which troops do you kill in the competition “Spartan Assassins”
A. The description says I knock them out! You mean I'm killing them!!!

10. What are the requirements to conquest a city - name 3
A: A city of your own
A semi-decent internet connection
A Grepolis tab open
More than 7 brain cells

11. Which Myth Units are sharp - name 4
A: Is this a trick question? They are all sharp!! Have you seen the talons on those harpies!

12. What is the minimum attack?
A: Depends if you have friends in the mod team. For me its 24 but I’ve seen attacks with 1 slinger!

13. Where in Ancient Greece did the minotaur live? Who killed him?
A: The Minotaur is a myth from the age of heroes @Hydna, he didn't actually live in Ancient Greece. Shockingly, Theseus probably didn't exist either. (Yeah ok badly worded question)

14. What should you do if your city has a blue revolt (Panic is not the answer)

A: You wait for it to go red.

16. What are the 4 ways to maximise population
A: In vitro fertilisation is a good shout.

17: How long does it take after joining an alliance before you can send contributions to a WW?
A: On average I would say about 15 months.

19. What are the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
A: Pyramids of Giza, the collesuem, the White House, the Great Wall of China, grepolis world Alpha, and your mom’s house (Might be worth looking up the meaning of Ancient here but good try).
A:
  1. 1. Keith
    2. DapperDon21 snoring
    3. YOU KNOW ME
    4. Whats your snapchat
    5. The fact that Hi Droggen has won a world, let alone 5+
    6. SlothTzu's attacking skill

1590941317236.png
    7. Rhydon

20. Hydna was the heroine of which naval battle? When was this?

None, apparently.
1590941352229.png

1saaa

Strategos
Thanks for the effort you put into this quiz. Its great to have a mod that does more than the bare minimum when it comes down to interacting with the community.

Also, please don't tell me I was the only person who supplied the "dump 2000 swords into trans and attack biremes" answer?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Thanks for the effort you put into this quiz. Its great to have a mod that does more than the bare minimum when it comes down to interacting with the community.

Also, please don't tell me I was the only person who supplied the "dump 2000 swords into trans and attack biremes" answer?

ok I wont :)

DeletedUser56913

Now I am become Comedy, destroyer of quizzes.
Well Corv - I think this Quiz is a good example of how you can have fun in this game - your responses and Hydras pointing out that these answers where both humorous and in some cases awarded points, was excellent. There are no incorrect answers - NOT THE MOST CORRECT but that is what the game is about - I do things different and get the same result my way is okay - But resource management is critical - if you needed to drop 35 mantis in the city to try to break a siege and time was critical - your answer was awesome. You may have led the way to show that different paths to a solution can work even if we think WTF you killed your dudes - yes you did and you gave away BP - oh the horrors - Did you save the city - Well Done my Friend.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
We had one unusual submission for round 2 so I will just post it – thanks to @Corvidaan our self acclaimed quiz destroyer......

1. When an alliance builds 4 world wonders for the first time in a world what do the alliance members receive? 2 x 2 points
A: fleeting sense of self satisfaction equivalent to running a half marathon while your friend runs the full.

2.What is morale here? Player A attacks player B -
A: disabled in a poll. ( have to be honest I dont get this at all but i thought maybe someone else will!)

3. Which heroes will give me assistance in a city where I am building and using only manticores. This is assistance of any kind provided the manticores directly or indirectly benefit. Only one resource hero may be included. There are 12 possible answers – name 10. – 10 points.
A: 3) Joe Exotic, Carol Baskin and the late Don Lewis. You may be thinking I have confused Manticores with Lions/big cats. Well so did Pausanias and I don't see him getting flak.

4. What is this and where would you find it? (Ocean 45 is not the answer) 3 points each
Maybe release 127 as an Olympus Conquest world and we'll be able to find out.

5. Sophocles said "Success is dependent on effort." Where is this quoted in the grepolis wiki?
A: I think what Sophocles actually meant was ………NIMF*

6. How long after a world starts can you receive the following awards - Ruler of the world and great power of the day.

A: I "can" receive it after 2 months, however "if" is a completely different kettle of fish as I drift ever closer to being rimmed in 124.

7. Who am I? My tribe are shepherds but it is said sometimes we build thunderbolts. Nobody blinded me. In another life I am a defender. My picture is not flattering! 4 points

A: Too easy. Nobody/Anybody will get it. (lol tell that to @Shuri) On a side note, the Laestrygonians are the best single example of "I need to kill off everyone except the main characters in under a page" I've ever seen.

*NIMF Not in my forum!

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I’m shocked that this forum doesn’t allow discussion surrounding the main contribution of Sophocles to theatre. He just really liked his mum.

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
2.What is morale here? Player A attacks player B -
A: disabled in a poll. ( have to be honest I dont get this at all but i thought maybe someone else will!)

lmao this refers to the poll to disable morale during the initial BP period of 124, pretty good joke tbh

Hydna

Grepolis Team
4. What is this and where would you find it? (Ocean 45 is not the answer) 3 points each
Maybe release 127 as an Olympus Conquest world and we'll be able to find out.

A prophet and a quiz destroyer - who would have believed it! Be careful what you wish for............