Top 12 Up and Coming

DeletedUser

Post which alliances are making a move for the top 12 here. It can be rim alliances, small core alliances and anything else you can think of.

My two are:

TBA 2012

-Amazing ABP for 16 players (26th)
-Are growing at an insane rate
-Good players from previous worlds (premade)

and

Billy No Mates

-Based in O66/O76
-Recent merger really helped them
-Could make a move in O66

DeletedUser

Which ever one I join (hopefully).
Of course the player distribution in this world is very funny and I am a late start "on the rim" in O44, so not sure what quality of alliance would have me at this point, but whatever.

DeletedUser27700

Hey, if ya got it, flaunt it. :p I'm proud of the alliance I am in and don't care who knows it.
I did not make an statement boasting about it, just putting it out there. Not sure what I am "Hyping" by posting here. The question was for up and coming alliances, mine is one of them.

DeletedUser

Please say at least why you think these alliances will be in the top 12..

DeletedUser27700

You guys are going to get swallowed in the core, sorry.

I did not come on here to defend our location, or argue what our skill level is. Sedai asked for up and coming alliances, I named one.

That being said, it is hard to be offended by the leader of a rim alliance. Best of luck mate.

DeletedUser

Lazy chillers doing great in O67, wont be long before a rim alliance takes its spot on the top

DeletedUser

So what effect (if any) will the claymore blast shape of the population expansion cause on alliance patterns?

Since we don't really have a spherical core rim shape exactly.

Oddly I started more than 2 weeks late but ended up in O44.

DeletedUser829

http://maps.grepotools.net/en54/world/large.png

HOLY cow look at Ocean 26. like 3 of them there. Now that is EPIC HUGGING, total 3x hugs going on there.

If no one actually joins the server, they could effectively be screwed. THey'll have to bunny hop the mini islands to get to the action. Ohhhh Inno,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

http://maps.grepotools.net/en54/world/large.png

HOLY cow look at Ocean 26. like 3 of them there. Now that is EPIC HUGGING, total 3x hugs going on there.

If no one actually joins the server, they could effectively be screwed. THey'll have to bunny hop the mini islands to get to the action. Ohhhh Inno,

yah know that they are they cause they colonized there and they are trying to get to the rim so that when wonders come(which they will come really fast on a speed 3 world) they will be oceans away from people trying to take their cities?

now I am not playing in this world but just like to make a comment (I would play but it is full now) about someone that said rim alliances were going to dominate or something.

in the image below it is zoomed to 2 and everything colored with those colors is a top ten alliance. Notice all of them are in the core. Now how is a rim alliance doing good?

showmap.php

one more comment:

If space invaders keep growing like this soon they will turn out to be either ONE* from Delphi or Super NovaZ from Delphi (I hope you all know what happened to them, lol)

DeletedUser

Obviously the top 10 alliances are in the core because the core has 7-10 days headstart on the rim. It'd be pretty ridiculous if they weren't ahead for the time being. Out in o75 people have just started getting their 2nd and 3rd cities.

DeletedUser

We're there now!
#7 :p

DeletedUser

mergers make you worth talking about lol dont make me laugh!

DeletedUser

I'm rooting for Space Invaders. Sadly, I'm too far from their area to get in on the action, so I'm restricted to the small, local alliances.

DeletedUser27793

hmm not even one of these aliances got to top 12
but we formed another alliance picnic bunny from halls of vallhalla bcoz endscape quit the world
and we r almost in top 12