upcoming event Persian Conquest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21784
  • Start date

DeletedUser21784

I've just read the wiki regarding the upcoming event "Persian Conquest". That's a very interesting event, I am really looking forward to it. But I have some questions which weren't answered in the wiki.

Question 1: Will it be possible for an alliance to stack the Artemisia supercity in an ocean with own troops/biremes to defend it against enemy attacks?
I'm asking because this is also a race against time. It would be fun to prevent an enemy alliance from taking a supercity in their home ocean, or at least make it harder for them, while your own alliance concentrates on another supercity.

Question 2: Will all supercities have the same level of difficulty? e.g. the same amount of defense that needs to be killed?

DeletedUser41390

I can't find any info on the event. Can you please link me the wiki page pretty please?

DeletedUser41390

Much thanks.
many questions though
1. Do you get BP for attacking or defending these cities?
2. those rewards, does every alliance member get all of them or are they shared amoungst everybody? ie: my alliance get 1st, do I get 9 of everything?

DeletedUser11965

Much thanks.
many questions though
1. Do you get BP for attacking or defending these cities?
2. those rewards, does every alliance member get all of them or are they shared amoungst everybody? ie: my alliance get 1st, do I get 9 of everything?

1. I know you get bp for attacking.
2. Everyone in the alliance gets it.

DeletedUser23986

no its not, considering it won't make that much of a significance in older worlds, and in newer ones, griffons and manties > harpies now-a-days

Do you realise that it is more tempting than first reward?

Give someone 9 * 54 harpies on en79, and see if it makes a difference. Now give 100 players in same alliance those harpies and see if your CS can survive with a low wall. some 40000 harpies do make a difference, don't they?

it would make too much difference even on old worlds, leave alone new ones.

DeletedUser27128

What about the walls? Will the city have walls? a couple thousand DLU behind 25 wall + tower wont be worth any reward except for double BP :p

DeletedUser30490

surely it will have a level 50 wall ;)
but seriously though if you can't get any report this is one stupid event....inno expects us to hit a heavily stacked city blind?

DeletedUser47344

These questions don't seem to be the important ones to me.

1. is it who takes the most citys or who takes a city the fastest

2. do you have to revolt and take the city to win or just clear the troops. (Or land a CS when clear like a ghost)

3.if you don't get reports why would you defend it at how will BP be sorted for defending.

4.do you 100% get bp for attacking?

5.Is it each alliance has a target (did not think this but got asked to ask would be manic for the server)

6.Is it only oceans with citys in them or is it every ocean. (and does the troops in the super city reflect how many citys are in that ocean or do all of them have the same inside)

The thing I think will ruing this is if you have to take the city..... you would have beaten lots of troops for then a turtle alliance to walk in and stack for DBP. and in these cases the prizes does not reflect the effort.

DeletedUser24285

These questions don't seem to be the important ones to me.

1. is it who takes the most citys or who takes a city the fastest

2. do you have to revolt and take the city to win or just clear the troops. (Or land a CS when clear like a ghost)

3.if you don't get reports why would you defend it at how will BP be sorted for defending.

4.do you 100% get bp for attacking?

5.Is it each alliance has a target (did not think this but got asked to ask would be manic for the server)

6.Is it only oceans with citys in them or is it every ocean. (and does the troops in the super city reflect how many citys are in that ocean or do all of them have the same inside)

The thing I think will ruing this is if you have to take the city..... you would have beaten lots of troops for then a turtle alliance to walk in and stack for DBP. and in these cases the prizes does not reflect the effort.

Harry - you are so right and there are many questions we could add to these. Basically this "Super Quest" looks like it has been thrown together without sufficient thought and certainly without sufficient information. I am hoping that the Mods see this thread and come back with much better information that they have provided this far.

DeletedUser36697

Hyperborea has no questions wrt persian conquest

Harry - you are so right and there are many questions we could add to these. Basically this "Super Quest" looks like it has been thrown together without sufficient thought and certainly without sufficient information. I am hoping that the Mods see this thread and come back with much better information that they have provided this far.

I agree with what you have said, although "Persian Conquest" dosnt seem like it will be offered to those playing in Hyperborea. Although we pay with the same GOLD as everyone else, WE wont be offered this part of the birthday celebration nor does it seem we will be offered anything in lieu of. Pretty fast way to close a world from a players perspective, make them pay the same as everyone else and provide them with less benefits, I dont feel like my business is/was appreciated.