Not a Bug Update made my play very slow

DeletedUser

Hi I dont think this is a bug but didnt know where else to post it. I sent in this request for help and was told to post on the forum because they didnt have a solution for me. Here is what I sent

Hi. I have been travelling in central america and playing on my tablet. It is slower than when I was home but still playable. This new update with the fancy city came on last night and today grepolis is pretty much unplayable for me. It works at the same speed as yesterday when I am on island view but when in city view it takes forever to make a selection. I am going to have to go into vacation mode if it doesnt speed up because its just too frustrating to wait 2 mins for a construction order to start. Please fix this if you can. I would rather the old city view than the crazy long waits. The city does look nice but its just not playable for me. Some of my friends said they are having the same problem. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done

Thank you

Please get back to me and let me know if anything can be done

thank you

DeletedUser46881

Simular issue

Hi I dont think this is a bug but didnt know where else to post it. I sent in this request for help and was told to post on the forum because they didnt have a solution for me. Here is what I sent

Hi. I have been travelling in central america and playing on my tablet. It is slower than when I was home but still playable. This new update with the fancy city came on last night and today grepolis is pretty much unplayable for me. It works at the same speed as yesterday when I am on island view but when in city view it takes forever to make a selection. I am going to have to go into vacation mode if it doesnt speed up because its just too frustrating to wait 2 mins for a construction order to start. Please fix this if you can. I would rather the old city view than the crazy long waits. The city does look nice but its just not playable for me. Some of my friends said they are having the same problem. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done

Thank you

Please get back to me and let me know if anything can be done

thank you

I have been experiencing the same issue. Unable to get many of the functions to load. Cant build anything other than troops.

Support tells me it is my issue alone. They have "logged in" to my account and found no issues.

Now I can not even open mail in system

This update has messed up the system

DeletedUser

Im on my PC and everything now needs to load. :/ Sick of the hour glass... every new forum page, every message, everything.

DeletedUser5819

This is strange, because on my lappy, suddenly everything loads instantly and all the lag has gone since the new update.

I use chrome and have a fast connection on a year+ old lappy.

DeletedUser

some has sped up for me, some has slowed down, and sirlon is still just playing with her lappy (rofl)

DeletedUser27700

I'm not sure who would tell you to post this in the forum in place of a ticket, but ok.
General lag issues usually pop up after most updates. 9 times out of 10 this can be solved by simply clearing your cache and making sure whatever browser you are using is fully up to date (yes, they update all the time and it does make a difference, so go check!).
If that doesn't work, try a different browser. If that doesn't work either, it's probably your connection playing up a bit. If there was a wide spread lag issue, we would know about it, there hasn't been anything broke with this one though :p
So try those things please, if the problem still happens put in a ticket and we will see if we can help you further.