Update on wars

DeletedUser

Being board, waiting to send yet more support, thought I would have a look at the stats,
and hopefully get things moving in here,

This is from the 9th of May to now, (with a possibility of more later from this time today)

Lets get the worst over and done with 1st

The Dukes= 13 14 now :(
v
The 13th= 4
on this one, I have to say even though it pains me, we are getting battered well ramraider is :)

The Dukes= 17
v
The Efficacious= 36
con traversal comment but, both seem to be going for easier targets

The Dukes= 4
v
Jasmine Union= 2 :)
Well done JU, hopefully they were not gifts, even if they where we will pretend they was not.

The 13th= 9
v
Jasmine Union= 0

The Efficacious= 4
v
Jasmine Union=0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22431

The Dukes= 4
v
Jasmine Union= 2 :)
Well done JU, hopefully they were not gifts, even if they where we will pretend they was not.

They were gifts, but in light of the support that 13th have been receiving from JU we won't be so generous in future ;)

DeletedUser

They were gifts, but in light of the support that 13th have been receiving from JU we won't be so generous in future ;)

I was going to keep this nice, but if it adds to the fun of the forums

you really talk out of your rear end, JU support us????? ummmmmmmm that is why we are sat on there wonder island, that is why we have taken 9 cities off them, yes that really makes sense doesn't it?????? (especially when you gift them cities)

I am going to do an Erato style prediction here, you are/will be in discussion with JU to get some of there players and help with the building of the wonder island when it starts, hence the so called gifts,
(as well you know, my plan originally, but they seemed to run straight to you with the information, another reason for no support)
something tells me they are supporting your cities so you can go all out attack on us ;)

News flash JU support TD :)

doggi why is it you always seem to want to put us down, is it not enough you are hammering us, (and doing it well, excellent timing and attacks)
yes TE supported us that once as far as I know, and I can not be 100% sure that one of our players has a friend in another alliance and asked for support, but please, give us a little credit, 99% if not 100% of the support is ours

Questions
have TD ever had a war on there own against a similar or bigger sized alliance?

Trivia question what song are these lyrics from Runaway runaway far away ;)

DeletedUser22431

Graeme, just like last time I will let the reports do the talking...

69285137.png

DeletedUser

Graeme, just like last time I will let the reports do the talking...

69285137.png

rolly tasker is in the 13th legion???? not jasmine union it says so on your report

yes I agree best way to do it let the reports do the talking :)

so you can go back to gifting them cities I guess

yes!!!!! apologies accepted

DeletedUser

Whats your point ? a 13th member either supporting you ....? or support arriving late ?
King

EDIT ...Boss maybe wants a pat on the back for taking a city ....here you go ...well done ( kings big hands ) strokes ya Ego

DeletedUser22431

lol, maybe you should. I always have got him and podger holly mixed up. I think it can be forgiven after 2 hours sleep following a 10 hr night shift! :(
Maybe I didn't think the mighty 13th could miss a CS by 9 hours ;)

And to answer your previous question; I seem to remember we did quite well against you last time round, when we weren't quite so high in the rankings; then there's our wars against SF/DY

DeletedUser22431

And as for us gifting them cities; think of it more like them gifting us city spaces; so that we can refill them with your cities ;)

DeletedUser

At what stage have we ever said you have never done well ? we always congratulate you and honest about the war .....But you cannot even give credit when its due . War with DY ....barely a war if you merge lol....nothing loss nothing gained . Sf war i dont really remember much about that ...so have no comment.
Thats 3 wars . wheres the rest ? from the start i can now remember at least 25 wars :) and we have always been the under dog and smaller group. Yet still here :)
we dont need our Egos stroking as in the 13th we have a different kind of stroking ,which makes us a tight nit group :)
When the world finishes and the stats end , take a good look at the stats and it will tell you The 13th have led the way in everything in this world :) Cheers big daddy G
king

DeletedUser

lol, maybe you should. I always have got him and podger holly mixed up. I think it can be forgiven after 2 hours sleep following a 10 hr night shift! :(
Maybe I didn't think the mighty 13th could miss a CS by 9 hours ;)

And to answer your previous question; I seem to remember we did quite well against you last time round, when we weren't quite so high in the rankings; then there's our wars against SF/DY

was that after your merger with ZEP or ZEP- and I seemed to remember EE joining in, plus at that time we was fighting TE, you remember them don't you, or has your hatred for us, blinkered your vision?
(they are the ones that have taken 37 cities off you) you know the ones you was going to swap cities to fight, before you went for the easy option AGAIN!!!!, I'm not sore lol

on your lack of sleep I forgive your mistake :) easily done

DeletedUser22431

At what stage have we ever said you have never done well ? we always congratulate you and honest about the war .....But you cannot even give credit when its due . War with DY ....barely a war if you merge lol....nothing loss nothing gained . Sf war i dont really remember much about that ...so have no comment.
Thats 3 wars . wheres the rest ? from the start i can now remember at least 25 wars :) and we have always been the under dog and smaller group. Yet still here :)
we dont need our Egos stroking as in the 13th we have a different kind of stroking ,which makes us a tight nit group :)
When the world finishes and the stats end , take a good look at the stats and it will tell you The 13th have led the way in everything in this world :) Cheers big daddy G
king

Wow, you always get a little sensitive when we don't give you a little credit. I wasn't asking for our ego's to be stroked; I was simply answering graeme's question. Don't forget that for a long time The Dukes was a very small group of players fighting a number of alliances at once, including yourselves.

Which stats should I be looking at?
Points ranking - The Dukes
Alliance Fighters - TE
Alliance Attackers - TE
Maybe you're going to win the wonders? Is that what you meant?

DeletedUser22431

was that after your merger with ZEP or ZEP- and I seemed to remember EE joining in, plus at that time we was fighting TE, you remember them don't you, or has your hatred for us, blinkered your vision?
(they are the ones that have taken 37 cities off you) you know the ones you was going to swap cities to fight, before you went for the easy option AGAIN!!!!, I'm not sore lol

on your lack of sleep I forgive your mistake :) easily done

I don't hate you at all Graeme; this is a game after all. Just enjoying a little friendly banter on here since someone deleted our shared forum.
As for calling yourselves the easy option; don't be so hard on yourselves; we couldn't all run off to fight TE while you sneak up on our wonder islands could we?

DeletedUser

I don't hate you at all Graeme; this is a game after all. Just enjoying a little friendly banter on here since someone deleted our shared forum.
As for calling yourselves the easy option; don't be so hard on yourselves; we couldn't all run off to fight TE while you sneak up on our wonder islands could we?

of course you could we seriously would not mind,
as for the joint forum there was only GG and MB that actually joined in, we believed the rest did not want to chat to us, the riff raff of the world,
however it does look like you missed us :)

this will hopefully get the forums going again

DeletedUser

No the stats show That The alliance The 13th legion is an original alliance from the beginning , and have always played the game the same way we did from the beginning. Which you all dont like and always have to point a finger and tell us we get help ....and you wonder why i get sensitive ...lol
Points ranking - The Dukes thats all you have is points ranking . lol . You Dukes did have morales and a way of fighting , But now its do as i say not as i do .
Ego stroking ....Why put a picture of a city taken and stats of YOURSELF at the end of every post....( oh but its do as i say not as i do ) cause you dont want a EGO boost :)
The war with the original dukes and 13Th was great. it took skill timing and like ya said lack of sleep . And loved every moment of it +rep to all you for that.
The Wonders ....... The way your going your have notihng left to do anythng about peoples wonders . I'll lend you my compass to find the TE cities :) or you could look at the alliance conquest butont and see who took 37 of them ...lol
ing

DeletedUser

I have to agree the stats do not put us in great light, but as king says, we have never run away from any war, and always played as one.
we have probably defeated the most alliance where they have disappeared or merged into another alliance, (which the stats do not show)
with only 30 members we will never top a list of alliance stats, compared to an alliance of 80, simple maths really,
but look at player battle points I think you will see a different thing, defence and attack

Alliance size to player points ratio
ABP top 20
The 13th have 5 of there 30 members = 16.66%
The Dukes have 10 of there 80 members= 12.5%
DBP
The 13th have 7 in the top 20 = 23.3%
The Dukes have 8 in the top 20 = 10%
Overall battle points
The 13th have
6 in the top 20 = 20%
The Dukes have
10 in the top 20 = 12.5%

you can make stats show anything WE ROCK!!!!!!!!

Yes we are sensitive, (that is because we are caring people) lol

DeletedUser

This % calculator thing is fantastic, makes us look ace (possibly because we are)

Alliance Attackers Average per player in alliance
13th = 23844340 1st
TD-- = 10192428 3rd
TE-- = 14424662 2nd

Alliance Defenders Average per player in alliance
13th = 20995750 yes a extra digit :) 1st
TD-- = 6972138 2nd
TE-- = 6782514 3rd

Alliance fighters average
13th = 44840090 1st
TD-- = 17164567 2nd
TE-- = 21207176 3rd

Think I should delete the original post or replace it with this, makes us look better :)

DeletedUser

Love it :) and thats with 960 cities against 3217....

And still you go for a member that you know is off line alot due to RL....

DeletedUser

Yesterday I got a message from MB saying I think we have the upper hand now, possibly that could be the reason lol,

however credit where it is due as much as I would say it is just pure brute force and ignorance, yesterdays city takes were done with pure brute force and extremely well timed precision

Gits

DeletedUser22431

Are we still trying to pretend that ram's account hasn't been taken on by Cartha?