Update on wars

DeletedUser22431

however credit where it is due as much as I would say it is just pure brute force and ignorance, yesterdays city takes were done with pure brute force and extremely well timed precision

Gits

Thanks. You can't beat the best with one or the other

DeletedUser

Well if thats the best dhig you got, and makes you feel better, then here's another pat on the back for you (clap clap)..lol
But the fact still stands that with all your numbers, points etc etc etc....... you still are on a 1 man mission.... joke
You know the saying " pick on someone your own size" now if you done that the stats would look quite different as TE would be taking a big bite out of ya 3k plus cities :(

DeletedUser22431

Well I'm sure you'd prefer it if we hit you all one at a time, taking one city from each of you while giving you each enough BP to take another 2 cities, but what would be the point in that?

DeletedUser

your giving us enough bps the way your going anyways mate :) only good thing to come out of 2.0 shared bps :)
King

DeletedUser

I find it amusing you think you could take one city from each of us at one time ;)

Holy crud, the wink is back ;););)

DeletedUser

And as for us gifting them cities; think of it more like them gifting us city spaces; so that we can refill them with your cities ;)

thats exactly what it was. i surrendered the city to astrides so that i could have a slot for a city closer to hammering u guys.

DeletedUser

Lol, love reading these forums. And Erato, points arent everything, but It is a vital part in this game to see how good people/alliances are.

Anyway, this world will be ended soon. Many people are bored or are getting bored with the upcoming WW era.
Must say TD actually stepped up lately and losing that city on theire WW island was annoying (even though the player that was owning it quit).

Anyway GL for the next months all, been fun playing this world.

Owh yeah, since Astrides is in JU, how come he is using the account of Sanand in TD? We wouldnt be cheating now would we? ;)

DeletedUser

Tommy, nice to "see" you again, hope all is well, ol buddy...

DeletedUser

What's the news in Nu? Did I miss anything exciting?!

TK -- who would have thunk it? What did you miss? Just about everything.

Friendship, drama, loyalty, betrayal, war, politics, power plays, pestilence. Really just about everything other than a good sex scene. Somehow, we haven't managed one of those.