Update to Version 2.123 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the 18th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.123. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread. The full changelog can be found here.

DeletedUser27128

Nice!! This should definitely make things a little more balanced out, and easy to weed out the people who don't contribute to WW building

DeletedUser23413

OMG, that would end the coalition era. It's really bad. In en88, we are hoping that our enemies will all gather and give us a run for our money. However, this update already ended their hope. Too bad, we were expecting a real challenge.

DeletedUser43367

I already worked out how to get around this but I have to say that coalitions have essentially wrecked WW stage. When I started playing Grep it was the best alliance that won.

Now, it is the biggest coalition. The last few worlds I have played has proven that; more so as I have just witnessed the worst alliance ever score crowns and then prance around as though they are grepo gods simply through simming, turtling and avoiding any confrontation.

DeletedUser42857

A change that should have happened a long time ago.

Dont know that it will be enough to save the game or bring back people who have left though. The fact theres only 3 replies in this thread tells you all you need to know really.

Too little too late i think. :(

I already worked out how to get around this but I have to say that coalitions have essentially wrecked WW stage. When I started playing Grep it was the best alliance that won.

Academies will just send resources to the town on wonder islands now instead. But favor will be a bust. What you will see in 2-3 branch alliances is the biggest (highest favor generating) players will go in the wonder branch, the rest will get cast aside. (as opposed to the most deserving, best team players etc)

DeletedUser

A change that should have happened a long time ago.

Dont know that it will be enough to save the game or bring back people who have left though. The fact theres only 3 replies in this thread tells you all you need to know really.

Too little too late i think.

1. I agree-this is a huge change. It would have been earth-shaking, game-changing news-3 years ago.

2. Just for comparison, I went back 3 years to Oct. 2013. At that time, every update change like this received several thousand views and maybe 100 or so comments. Not so much anymore.