Update to Version 2.130 Discussion Thread

Richard

Strategos
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.130. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread.

DeletedUser48256

Another event, what a surprise, oh wait...
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
(That's Inno eating, and thus killing, Grepo)
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54495

Another event, what a surprise, oh wait...
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
(That's Inno eating, and thus killing, Grepo)
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
They have done a few good fixes and listened to some parts of what the community has been saying here too.. if we have to exchange an event for knowing the devs listen to us I am fine with that:)

DeletedUser48256

They have done a few good fixes and listened to some parts of what the community has been saying here too.. if we have to exchange an event for knowing the devs listen to us I am fine with that:)

But do they listen?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

The number of times I've seen players ask for a WW revamp or a pre-2.0 world is countless. Selective hearing I guess :D

I don't mind the odd event, a few years ago there would only be a few a year, at Easter, summer, Halloween and winter. Nowadays there's one a month or at least if feels like that.

DeletedUser54495

But do they listen?

The number of times I've seen players ask for a WW revamp or a pre-2.0 world is countless. Selective hearing I guess :D

I don't mind the odd event, a few years ago there would only be a few a year, at Easter, summer, Halloween and winter. Nowadays there's one a month or at least if feels like that.

Haha yeah mate it sure does seem as if they are trying to squeeze the gold out of us all with no apparent worry for the repercussions that come with that.

I think if they just kept a good game going they would get more popularity and money in the long term. Making events this common isn't doing much good

DeletedUser30636

But do they listen?

not only have we asked for WW revamp, they've said for two years in their "road map" that a WW revamp was otw in like 2014 and 2015