Update to Version 2.139 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.139. Feel free to post any feedback in this thread. The full changelog can be found here.

DeletedUser54495

Good update. Finally making the island quests easy to find.

DeletedUser23649

Umm ... I find it a lot more difficult to manage the island quests.
Prior to the update, when you clicked on the drop down box with your cities list, an icon would show up next to cities that had NEW island quests.
It was easy to see which city held the quest because the icon was next to the city name.
After you went to that city and interacted with the quest, and if it wasn't one with an immediate reward (like xx hours of reduced defense),
the icons next to the city list would disappear - now they remain and continue to say new island quest.
So later on if I check the city list, it still says new island quest and I go there wasting my time.
It should be fixed to display as before the update.

The new interface .... when presented with a new quest and you are not focused on the island with the quest, you get a message telling you so.
There is a button that says 'jump to quest location'. It will take you to that island, but my city focus doesn't change.
That may be because I have "Centre your city on the map after switching cities" not ticked is settings, but this particular function should overrule that setting.

DeletedUser54192

The part with the icon not disappearing after you interact with the quest could be an issue or bug. It's disappeared for me on duration quests when I had a couple this afternoon on different worlds.

DeletedUser53365

I've noticed that even the attack icon doesn't disappear, now :

e8e0083e79a2bc3f10d7f24abfe999a9.png

That's a bug yes.

DeletedUser23649

I hate necro-posting, but I like to acknowledge fixes in the game. I recently noticed the behavior I reported is fixed - TY.