On Wednesday, September 6th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.146. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
- This time around we have a small update for you as most of the sprint work happened in the background (technical improvements and preparations).
- Following a community suggestion, we made the travel time simulator available for city foundations.
New Features and Changes
- The travel time simulator is now also available for city foundations
- While preparing for the foundation of a new city, you can now access the travel time simulator that is already known from the attack preparation screen.
- The button is available from both the requirements and the preparation screen to make the planning easier even if you don't meet the requirements for a foundation just yet.
- Quests - The quest "Procedure" has several possible objectives to fulfill, but only one of them is required to be fulfilled. However, it was possible to have two of them marked as done at the same time. Quest conditions were fixed and the quest is now marked as done and no longer updated as soon as one of the objectives is fulfilled.
- Reservation - After a reservation timed out, the icon was still displayed for a while after, causing discrepancies between the reservation list and the map view. This should no longer happen.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team