Update to Version 2.160 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser55013

All the talk that I have seen in here so far about the change in rules has been over conquest worlds not revolt. Is there a difference in how this change works for revolt worlds or is it all the same.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It's all the same. Killing enemy troops regardless of where you kill them, your city, ally city, enemy city will give you full bp for those killed troops. If you kill friendly troops (ally member or pact member troops) you get reduced bp for them regardless of where they are killed. Killing your own troops will give you no bp. This functions the same on revolt worlds as it does on conquest worlds.

DeletedUser5268

How does this system apply to ghost cities/inactive members?

I can see the pain for some players on BP. I love this, I hated Cannibalism, gaht... so many cheaters exploiting a loophole. However, there are 2 more loopholes on this "kill my units, I give you bp" loophole between friends/allies.

1 - They can have their friends create a new account, share the connection with the new account and go at it again. How can this be solved?

2 - Kick out an ally member, give him all bp, invite him again to the alliance, and do the same for all 45 members. How can this one be solved?

Overall, I am glad that it was implemented, even though it can still be done different ways.

DeletedUser36146

So when will Inno be implementing phase 2 of this operation
the one that enables players to simply buy BP from the packages or mini games via heightened senses etc
will that be stopping too?

DeletedUser22708

Yeah, I agree that its a step in the right direction, But to be honest it's not really stopping them. Take for example Byblos, Raeden Zane. Yesterday, he left his ally, Got 1 million ABP, from troop killing and then joined back... Simple as.
Like sure, it highlights the players, (but most already know who is troop killing), but it still doesn't stop them.

And yeah, Digi was on 47.2 Million a week before Rhammus closed, and I'm fairly certain none was troop killing

D1V9PRJ.png
Yeah killing my own troops wasn't necessary when the number 1 alliance in that world hated my guts :D
I think I had over 400 cities and a lot of sieges to break and being right in the center of the world. Good memories.