Update to Version 2.164 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.164. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread.

Changelog 2.164

Dear Community,

On Wednesday May 30th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.164. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

• This update adds to the game a possibility to delete multiple market offers at once as well as publish multiple reports.
  • We are also already doing some background work in preparation for the next big event.
New Features and Changes

• Market - Mass delete function was added to the market. You can now delete all the market offers visible on one page.
    delete_offers.png
  • Reports - It is now possible to publish several reports at the same time. You can publish up to 20 reports at once.
    mass_report.png
Bugfixes

• Reservations - After taking over a reserved ghost town, wrong name was displayed in the "Previous Owner" column in the Reservation Tool.
  • Units - If mythical units were the only land units used to start a siege on a town and god was changed in the besieged town, siege was not broken.
  • Battle Points - While defending the city Heightened/Divine senses were not applied on battle experience.

gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

DeletedUser55657

• We are also already doing some background work in preparation for the next big event.
you people really dont feel any shame... this even isnt even half done and you want to drop another long event after this one..

conquest worlds be RIP... at least make a full month gap between events.. you are just saving crappy alliances and players from getting demolished..

DeletedUser55722

Hi regarding the update I think the downtown is unfair to some players. A lot of the cities in my area have protection until May 30th and I was planning to take advantage of the timing to attack immidiately once the protection is over, but with the downtime then I cannot attack them until later which puts myself in a vulnerable position.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
wall level appears to be posting now
hope it is for everyone
while it wasn't mentioned, i'm glad it's fixed