Update to Version 2.165 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.165. Feel free to post any questions or feedback here.

Changelog 2.165

Dear Community,

On Wednesday June 13th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.165. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

• With this update we bring to the game a new version of city sorting in the island overview as well as some visibility improvements to the alliance rights window.
New Features and Changes

• Alliance rights - The visualization of the alliance rights has been improved. You will see now on the list green check-marks instead of just green squares. This change was introduced mainly to improve gaming experience for colorblind players.
    rights_ticks.png
  • City sorting - We added a possibility to sort cities in the island overview by player name.
    sort_player_name_new.png
Bugfixes

• Ranking - In the ranking window after switching the cities and selecting a different tab, the ranking was not always updated properly. Now, after switching the city, the ranking window will always open on the 'Players' tab.
  • Report - Wall level was not displayed in published reports.
  • Senate - Attempt to open temple from senate resulted in an error message.
  • Reports - In the Reports window "Publish" button was not translated.
  • Heroes - Graphics of Heroes in the Council of Heroes window were a bit blurry.

gpcl-line.png

As always we hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

DeletedUser35722

Great
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif
, finally correcting wall in published reports bug.

DeletedUser21985

Thanks for the wall in published reports. that helps.
And more helpful functional improvements that we need in our daily routine such as a way to publish CQ report on mobile and a repair of the dodgy premium farming village

DeletedUser2697

Since the installation of the last update - Wednesday 13th June 2018 - my game does not work properly. It freezes when scrolling down the cities, does not upload the daily price etc....Has anyone else found this problem? My world is RHODES. Also I have been told that Rhodes is finishing soon. Is that correct? Thank you for any reply.
Also...it looks like I lost all my gold!!

Last edited by a moderator: