Update to Version 2.176 Discussion Thread

Richard

Strategos
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.176. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread.

Changelog 2.176

Dear Community,

On Wednesday November 14th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.176. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

• This version brings a useful timer to World Wonder screens as well as a new hero with a special new ability.
New Features and Changes

• World Wonders - We have added a timer to the World Wonder construction site screen, and the World Wonder alliance screen. This timer will count down to the beginning of the Age of World Wonders, once the world has reached the requirements for World Wonders to begin.
    ww_alliance_screen.png

• Hero - A new hero was added to the game - Perseus.
    • Perseus is a new exclusive hero that becomes available with the next in-game event.
    • Effect: When Perseus fights against all mythical units, their attacking and defensive values are decreased by 5%.
    • Cost: 105 Coins of War (after losing exclusive status)
      Perseus.jpg
Bugfixes

• Awards - "Stopping Colony Ships" and "Intercepted Colony Ships" awards will now have a red banner in the background, to keep the award consistent with other similar rewards.
  • Beginners protection - Beginners protection shield should always be removed when sending an attack.
  • Agora - Using "Return all units" button will now refresh the units list.

gpcl-line.png

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team
footer.png

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Is the 5% against myths from Perseus the start value or the max? Think I know but just want to make it clear?

DeletedUser55362

Attack: 200 LS + Perseus
Def: 10 Hydras + 100 Birs
Means the 10 hydras are 5% weaker.

Attack: 20 Hydras + 100 LS
Def: 200 Birs + Perseus
Means the 20 hydras are 5% weaker.

:p

DeletedUser55892

it has to be the start or it would be a waste of coins, all the levels to level 20 to 5%? It has to be the starting percent @Rachel.L

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
That's the starting value though when I look at the hero on the collection page on the beta it shows as starting at 6%. I'll check in at the start of the week to find out which is correct.