On Wednesday, December 11th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.178. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied. Our developers also focused on some smaller technical improvements!
In this update we made some adjustments to the attack prevention on Casual Worlds, as well as our usual bugfixes.
New Features and Changes
- We have adjusted the attack prevention functionality on Casual Worlds to provide an overall better experience. With the old system, the situation could arise where a larger player could attack a smaller player, but the same smaller player couldn't attack them back due. Now, it will only be possible to attack a player if they are able to attack you back in retaliation.
- We fixed an issue where the Greposcore 'End Game' category was available in Casual Worlds.
- Sometimes the Command Overview would be stuck with a loading screen, this has been fixed.
- There was an issue when using the maximized forum functionality that errors weren't displayed. For example when creating a new thread and the title was missing error would not be displayed. This has been fixed.
- Due to upcoming holiday season, update to version 2.178 will be the last update this year. The next update will happen on January 8th and will include new features and bugfixes of combined versions 2.179 and 2.180.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team