Update to Version 2.190 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.190. Feel free to post any feedback or questions in this thread.

Changelog 2.190

Dear Community,

On Wednesday June 12th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.190. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

In this update, we've made some changes to easily show trades from the Premium Exchange in the reports and notification section. We've also fixed some bugs!
New Features and Changes

• We've added trade activity to World Wonders and the Gold Exchange to the Trade tab in reports, making it easy to check!

PremExchangeReports.png

• We also added notifications in the bottom corner for Trades to the Gold Exchange and World Wonders so you know when these are delivered!

GoldExchangeNotificationArea.png

Bugfixes

• Double clicking on the Strategic Map will no longer cause the map to zoom in when you have windows such as trade or commands open. This issue reoccurred after we fixed it in a previous update.
  • Now you will always be able to create an alliance on Mobile.
  • Some text in the tutorial was corrected to say Marketplace instead of Warehouse.
gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

curadh

Phrourach
It is now 6 days since this update was applied, but all the issues it caused have still not yet been corrected. I know these are not cash generating changes (which I am cdertain would have been very quickly fixed) but they do cause important problems for players.and must take priority over yet another cash cow event that is due next week. You want players money then you need to deliver a game that players feel worth paying for, at the moment you are falling far short of doing this

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
So I’m kind of surprised not to find more comments out here...I joked last week that Inno was trying to get us all to quit by slowly taking things from us one by one ;)

As days pass I’m starting to wonder if that’s actually true. :D

1) Alarms went glitchy, didn’t work at all for a while. Now some are back, but other players still have none, while some have a “text” noise and can’t get the trumpet.

2) All the legal tools/scripts stopped functioning properly. Fetching maps or trying to see what’s going on in the broader world is incredibly difficult. Some of these tools have been around for ages.

3) Nobody could log in on the app after 116 was launched for a period of time until fixed.

4) Today gold trades froze up and wouldn’t complete...gold trade/use was somehow inhibited in strange ways.

I’m sure I’m missing some of the problems of the last week or two in this list. But there’s undoubtedly been a shift from what used to be periodic, well-tested updates to seemingly continuous, poorly-tested updates that break other parts of the game at random times.

Now this new event has been announced, which will bring crazy amounts of offense from some of the big spenders. I respectfully ask that, before we flood the worlds with excessive flyer tokens, Inno takes a moment to repair what has worked for years and has suddenly been breaking on what feels like a random daily basis.

Can we just pause for a minute and get things running smoothly again?

1saaa

Strategos
Is their any update whatsoever on when Third party tools will be up again?

It is incredibly frustrating that I cannot check any stats whatsoever and makes a lot of stuff very hard or almost impossible.