Update to Version 2.199 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.199. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread.

Changelog 2.199

Dear Community,

On Wednesday October 16th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.199. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

In this update, we've made some usability improvements and adjustments to a few screens, as well as fixing some bugs!

New Features and Changes

• We've made it so now if you try and put in more than the maximum number of units in a transport ship in the command window, the capacity bar at the top changes to red:
    ChangelogTransport.png

• We've improved the functionality of adding Silver to the gave. Using the slider will now add/remove in increments of 100 Silver. Using the arrow adds/removes 1 silver at a time.
  • We've added a button to directly enable advisors from their respective 'Advantages' info screen:
    ChangelogAdvisor.png
  • We've improved the layout of the 'Train your Hero' screen so it uses consistent icons when compared to other areas of the game. we've also widened the window to ensure it fits all language versions of the game.
Bugfixes

• The tooltip for the tutorial quest indicator will once again show the number of remaining quests to earn the tutorial reward.
  • The description of the power 'Shorter trading time' has been modified to clarify it doesn't impact trades to the Gold Exchange.
  • The 'wasted resources' window shown when trying to accept more than you can store correctly excludes decimals again.
  • The 'show all' button the barracks will now work consistently again and always show all the availble units.
  • The description of reward buffs like the anniversary gifts will now correctly adjust based on world speed.
gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
I feel like these are updates just for the sake of updates.

I have a few suggestions, the last update custom letter applicants or whatever it was called was a bit well hmmmmmm.

However, I like how inno was trying to give us more options for customization. I think a cool update would be having more customization options for alliance profiles. EG;

1. Cooler backgrounds (like you know in steam? how can you have wall papers etc.? might be a lot to ask for). 2. Custom alliance banners or well just new fresh ones, with unique shapes 3. Gifs being allowed (should be fairly straightforward i reckon not computer geek)

I also suggest an update on how admiral works with the farming villages.
Instead of having to click each city and then that green arrow box to farm. Being able to select all ur cities and farm all at once would be a huge improvement.

Regarding new heroes, they are all kinda of the same. (buff this troop, buff that troop) except perseus. bit more unique liked it. Maybe have a different kind of heroes, heroes which debuff attacking heroes. Or heroes which provide benefits when only using breakthrough, for example. There could be more heroes which buff naval units. I don't know, i am just letting some ideas just roll out. A helen type hero, e.g. so if you clear a city with say 'hero X' it caps out the max wall level at lvl 24 for the next 24hrs etc.

I don't know these are just some rough ideas being blurted out without any thought, of updates which I think may genuinely make the community thing, wow this is some cool new shenanigans. I know it would make me

Last edited:

DeletedUser56640

What about actually fixing game rather than cosmetic display changes for those lacking intelligence .. like making ships appear when they are built rather than having to open harbour before they appear ... this is long overdue in being fixed
Well said

1saaa

Strategos
its part of the fun to have what they break be a surprise :D

On a side note I can't wait to store my resources in this 'gave' building.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
What about actually fixing game rather than cosmetic display changes for those lacking intelligence .. like making ships appear when they are built rather than having to open harbour before they appear ... this is long overdue in being fixed

I was just trying to be realistic, they are never going to fix actual issues.

DeletedUser50916

Is there a bug in the last update that miscalculates units?
I have ships and it suddenly says that my population available in a city is -x

Attachments

• Grep Ships Minus.jpg
    Grep Ships Minus.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12