On Wednesday October 16th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.199. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
In this update, we've made some usability improvements and adjustments to a few screens, as well as fixing some bugs!
New Features and Changes
- We've made it so now if you try and put in more than the maximum number of units in a transport ship in the command window, the capacity bar at the top changes to red:
- We've improved the functionality of adding Silver to the cave. Using the slider will now add/remove in increments of 100 Silver. Using the arrow adds/removes 1 silver at a time.
- We've added a button to directly enable advisors from their respective 'Advantages' info screen:
- We've improved the layout of the 'Train your Hero' screen so it uses consistent icons when compared to other areas of the game. we've also widened the window to ensure it fits all language versions of the game.
- The tooltip for the tutorial quest indicator will once again show the number of remaining quests to earn the tutorial reward.
- The description of the power 'Shorter trading time' has been modified to clarify it doesn't impact trades to the Gold Exchange.
- The 'wasted resources' window shown when trying to accept more than you can store correctly excludes decimals again.
- The 'show all' button the barracks will now work consistently again and always show all the availble units.
- The description of reward buffs like the anniversary gifts will now correctly adjust based on world speed.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team