Update to Version 2.200 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Tuesday the game will be updated to version 2.200. Feel free to post any feedback or discussion in this thread.

Changelog 2.200

Dear Community,

On Tuesday October 29th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.200. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

In this update, our developers have started their work in the background on our new endgame, currently known as the 'Temple Hunt'. You can find out more details on this exciting new change coming in the coming months on our DevBlog. Of course, none of this work is yet visible in the game, but rest assured we're working hard on it! We also fixed a few bugs.

New Features and Changes

• We made a small tweak to the positioning of the 'edit' button in the Attack Planner so it is now positioned on the right hand side. This should stop people from accidentally clicking the city name instead:
    [IMG]
  • To add an additional layer of security, we have added re-captcha to the Gold Exchange when Selling Gold. This will trigger at every fifth transaction and this count will reset once per day.
Bugfixes

• Spy reports will again correctly always show the name of the city owner in the reports inbox and overview.
  • The alliance names will again always show on the overview window of an ongoing command.
[IMG]

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

Shuri2060

Strategos
I don't recall seeing anyone complaining about accidentally misclicking the city name instead of the edit button - in fact I like it as it is now very much!

If such a change were implemented, I'll be much more likely to misclick the edit button when I wish to load up an attack and mess up timing.

For me, that would be 10x more annoying than misclicking the city name when I wish to edit.

I time from phone browser quite often after presetting plans from PC, and I'm quite sure mistapping with the new UI will happen a lot as I'm already sometimes misclicking the dropdown arrow to display units (above load attack button) instead of the load attack button!

Please revert this implementation, and if anything, consider moving the display units button away from the load attack button, instead.

-----------------------------

On another note, I have raised the issue of the attack planner moving the date forward whenever you are setting commands between 22:00 - 00:00 (which seems to have been ignored). This is due to the default time being 2 hrs ahead of the current time for setting commands.

This is extremely annoying when you are setting commands that will occur in under 2 hrs at that time. If you forget to change the date, the planner will notify you 1 day late, of course!

Please change the behaviour of the planner so that the default date is always the current date EVEN when you are setting plans between 22:00 - 00:00.

You will still have to change the date forwards if you want the commands to land after 00:00, HOWEVER, it would be impossible to incorrectly set the date by mistake this way - the attack planner does not allow the set time to be in the past.

Last edited:

Shuri2060

Strategos
Update: In fact, I'm now misclicking the load command button instead of the edit button when I want to edit (on phone).

Won't know if it'll happen the other way as well until I need it.

Shuri2060

Strategos
Can in fact now confirm that I also easily misclick the edit button when I time.

Did it on my 1st go + missed ty to this.