Update to Version 2.208 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.208. Feel free to post any questions or feedback you have in this thread.

Changelog 2.208

Dear Community,

On Wednesday March 4th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.208. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

• Olympus progress continues, as our developers prepare for the beta release of the new game system approaches, keep an eye on Beta for a release date! Additionally, we've released a post on our Devblog to give an update on our progress and share some of the beautiful artwork with you. Check it out here.
Bugfixes

• Award stats will now correctly be reset at the beginning of the Battleships event when it starts again on February 25th. *
  • The correct reward artifact will now be shown again in your Artifacts tab of the temple after winning a world.
*only occurred on Beta servers.
gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team
footer.png

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I do not know if the rewards for holding the temples have been set in stone yet but you can read this devblog article and it mentions some possible bonuses and other general information about the temples. As for what the overall reward for winning is I do not know but I will ask to see if it is information we have yet.

DeletedUser27063

@Baudin Toolan there was an update a few hours back after which we are unable to access the agora view of some other player. Suppose We were sending supports to an enemy in a conquest world, it used to help recalling units from that town as all the supports that were present in that town from us used to get listed together with help of it and we can return it by a single click. Now, We have to go to every city and pull them one by one which is an unwanted overhead. Kindly bring that functionality back. It was a feature which showed total troops present in one city(not ours city) which can be recalled by one click.

DeletedUser35722

@Baudin Toolan there was an update a few hours back after which we are unable to access the agora view of some other player. Suppose We were sending supports to an enemy in a conquest world, it used to help recalling units from that town as all the supports that were present in that town from us used to get listed together with help of it and we can return it by a single click. Now, We have to go to every city and pull them one by one which is an unwanted overhead. Kindly bring that functionality back. It was a feature which showed total troops present in one city(not ours city) which can be recalled by one click.
i've got same problem and it's a pain to have to go from city to city to recall especially when you send a few hundred supports.

Shuri2060

Strategos
Came here to say the same too.

Very handy, no mention of it being removed.

kCkSgSZ.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser56709

I can't recall my support all at once from another city or even see what troops I have stationed there. Would be nice to have this fixed as soon as possible and also add that feature to mobile because that is very annoying no matter what platform I'm using.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As the new endgame rewards were asked about earlier, the first world on the beta forum with the new endgame was announced just a short while ago. You can find the announcement here. The announcement has information about some of the temple buffs and general information on how the new endgame will work.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
thanks @Baudin Toolan for updating,

for those lazy to check the link...

"On the Olympus worlds, your main objective is to capture and hold Olympus for 27 days after it has spawned. If you manage to win the world, your alliance will be rewarded with Golden fleece artifact, which lowers the costs of hero recruitment by 10%. "

probably the days in question above depend on world speed and first temple beta world has speed 4 so they get to test it real quick to check for any in game bugs and problems, so you can expect a temple endgame world on each market in 2-3 months if not before depending how the quick beta testing goes..

also, the reward in question(at least one currently stated) is very weak in my opinion, buying heroes with coins is not a problem in most cases i havent heard someone lacked coins, the main problem is getting the hero you want in the midnight refresh, so this endgame fails in comparison to winning ww/domination endgame by A LOT... i would probably opt for naval/land recruitment by 10% its not that huge of a buff but is somewhat similar to the domination buff percentage wise.

call me crazy but i think devs should take a few more hours to talk between themselves for other possible endgame reward as current one is not good at all.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
call me crazy but i think devs should take a few more hours to talk between themselves for other possible endgame reward as current one is not good at all.
I think it would be better if it saved on leveling as well, not just recruiting
That way it would be a small enough buff that it doesn't make everything unfair but still worth getting as it would save hundreds of coins easily

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I think it would be better if it saved on leveling as well, not just recruiting
That way it would be a small enough buff that it doesn't make everything unfair but still worth getting as it would save hundreds of coins easily

that could work, but as it is described now, that you get 10% of recruiting heroes.. its quite weak...