Update to Version 2.210 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.210. Please post any questions or feedback in this thread.

Changelog 2.210

Dear Community,

On Wednesday April 1st Grepolis will be updated to version 2.210. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

• With the release of our first Olympus world on our Beta server, our team is continuing work on the development of the later phases of this awesome new game mode.
New Features and Changes

• We implemented 6 new Large Temple buffs for the Olympus worlds, which you will be able to soon experience on our beta servers as the world progresses through Olympus's different phases.
  • If you'd like to test Olympus, feel free to register on our Beta server here, and give it a go!
Bugfixes

• As the Olympus world has begun, our developers worked hard to fix a a number of bugs found in testing for the pre-temples stage ensuring it polished for the start stage of Olympus in the future!
  • Surviving troops from an attack will once again always return to your city.*
  • The Culture Overview will again allow you to start culture points productions for your cities.*
* Found on beta, might not have occurred on live worlds.

gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team
footer.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Baudin Toolan i would kiss your butt right now.

yesterday there was a short downtime in which all previous exclusive heroes were released into the regular rotations and i got the hero i wanted in first freaking rotation !

YKxpMPm.jpg