Update to Version 2.213 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.213. Feel free to post any questions or feedback you might have about the update in this thread.

Changelog 2.213

Dear Community,

On Wednesday May 13th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.213. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

Summary

In this update, our developers continued work on the Large and Olympus phases for our upcoming Beta launch of these stages. We also fixed some bugs with the app, and finalized some technical enhancements we've been working on in the background for some time.

Bugfixes

The description of the Illusion spell is now the same on the browser and app versions of the game.
The markers for valid Domination islands will again be shown on both the browser and app version.
Siege's on ghost towns will correctly use a city slot during the siege process, and not just after the siege completes.

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,

Your Grepolis Team

curadh

Phrourach
Many players can't access game after this 'update' .. either won't reload or they can't log in at all

DeletedUser54708

You know something broke after this pops up on your screen hahaha

Attachments

• Grepo Broken.PNG
    Grepo Broken.PNG
    318.9 KB · Views: 13

DeletedUser55742

Has there ever been an update where the game doesnt break

I think if its not broken dont fix it should be the rule:p

curadh

Phrourach
Can't even login to support system via externals link .. seems many players just don't exist now :D

DeletedUser54708

Everyone going back to square one. No Crowns, No swords, no greposcore and no gold lol. It's a full reboot! hahaha

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I am sorry. I have reported to the developers and I will post more as soon as I have more information.

DeletedUser55742

Im highly offended, i have tried logging in again and my account has now been blocked for multiple attempts to login:confused:

DeletedUser54708

I seem to be back in but all the trades I had are locked out. They're stuck at 0 mins. Same for troops and buildings

Corvidaan

Phrourach
What will be the resolution for sieges, as I imagine all support incomings and attack incomings will be stuck in the "processing commands" and resolve weirdly?

DeletedUser52860

Yeah same, very glitched out. Crossed swords and flashing screen but nothing on the movement tab

DeletedUser55742

Seriously just state there will be an update between 11 and 2 and this time 2 hours before and after should have peacetime for developers to do these updates very relaxed and with no rush

DeletedUser24785

Was the player Move. involved in this maintenance? Would explain alot.

DeletedUser33385

It said I don't exist.. now it's fixed
but the queue is stuck at zero

Attachments

• grepo.PNG
    grepo.PNG
    30.1 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser55742

Okay honestly; im blocked then i get unblocked i try logging in it says i dont exist then i go back to being blocked seriously you guys can fix this:confused: