On Wednesday June 24th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.216. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
New Features and Changes
- We've improved the functionality of the temple info window for all temples, making it easier to see at a glance what buff the temple offers. Now you can simply click the buff icon in the info screen to see the buff's description:
- The icon for a lost city in the alliance events tab will now correctly display if a member loses a city.
- The attack planner will only show 'ghost town ID' if the target city is a ghost.
- The Olympus rules window no longer has any text errors such as 't\' in it.
- The public alliance overview page layout once again displays the alliance details correctly.
* Found on beta, might not have occurred on live worlds.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team