On Wednesday July 8th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.217. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
New Features and Changes
- It is now possible to include Heroes in attacks on island quests.
- To make things a little easier for alliance coordination, we have made it so all temples now have unique names.
- When attacking Bandits Camp the button to add units to the simulator will now also copy over any heroes you have selected in the attack.
- The target city will be added correctly to the attack planner when creating an attack plan via the attack window.
- Validation emails will again be sent for players who registered via invite links or mobile registration.
- The command info window should now show the name of the city a command originates from.
- Battle points boosts like Divine Senses will correctly calculate now in the Simulator.
- Temple buff descriptions will now be consistent between the app and browser versions.
- The alliance name will again correctly show in pact events on the app when a pacted alliance changes their name.
- On the app, the back button from the alliance profile description will correctly take you back one screen.
- The Olympus temple will no longer show as a ghost town in the command overview. *
- The tooltip for active temple buffs in your cities will show even if the only active buff is a portal temple. *
- Posting conquest reports for temples under siege will now show correctly. *
- The visibility of incoming commands on Olympus will again be consistent with Small and Large Temples behavior. *
- Founders and Leaders can correctly send support for other alliances members back home from an owned temple. *
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team