Update to Version 2.218 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.218. Feel free to post any questions or feedback about the update in this thread.

Changelog 2.218

Dear Community,

On Wednesday July 22nd Grepolis will be updated to version 2.218. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

New Features and Changes

• We've added the option to select all, or multiple, farm villages for collection at once in the Captain premium overview. The feature automatically selects the first city on each island, but you can even manually select a different city if you'd like!
    FarmViewSelectAll.gif
  • We've made some changes to the message anti-spam system to better filter out mass spam messages.
Bugfixes

• Beginners protection will be correctly removed from your account if attacking a temple during this time.
  • During Olympus stage, Olympus Temple will now jump correctly when it is supposed to.*
* Found on beta, did not occur on live worlds.

gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

DeletedUser54708

Jesus Christ, they actually listened? This is a great addition. Good job!

DeletedUser27063

Have the Developers considered the case of Auto Farm Bots? Cause even though this is a major change, the farm bot will be impossible to track with this update, which will give them a serious advantage over the rest of community and it would be untraceable because all it takes to farm resources is 1 click

DeletedUser57113

This is fantastic Mike. When running my farm bot, I often get worried that you will ban me because my bot sometimes messes up and continuously farms when my resources are on all red. However with this, I can sleep well at night knowing I won't be banned in the morning. Thanks

Raydium88

Strategos
Have the Developers considered the case of Auto Farm Bots? Cause even though this is a major change, the farm bot will be impossible to track with this update, which will give them a serious advantage over the rest of community and it would be untraceable because all it takes to farm resources is 1 click

Fair point. But I think if anything it will mitigate it. Now everyone can easily afford doing 10 min farms around the clock and close in the gap between those that do adopt some less... legal means....

maxilex

Phrourach
Love the farming change, long overdue - thanks!

I heard a rumour that the ability to cast spells on incoming attacks to the temple during a siege was a bug, not intentional. Any sign of that one being fixed?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
pros and cons dude... ngl sounds like your whining about this