On Wednesday August 5th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.219. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
New Features and Changes
- We're changing the way restarting works:
- If the first restart is within 24 hours of the town's creation, it can be done immediately without any additional cooldown. The deletion of the original city is automatic.
- Every restart after the first has a 5 day cooldown, meaning if a player restarts, they have to wait 5 days before they can restart again.
- Additionally, after changing the email address associated to a game account, players have to wait 5 days before you can restart again.
- These changes do not affect players who restart due to losing their last city, and only work on restarts initiated by the player via settings
- Spy reports will now show which god is worshiped in the city too.
- We've added the possibility to delete multiple posts at once in the alliance forums (providing you have the right to delete posts).
- For Olympus worlds, when a siege is ongoing on a temple, we've adjusted how the besieger and alliances can interact with the incoming commands:
- The player besieging the temple can cast spells on incoming enemy commands to the temple.
- Players supporting the siege cannot cast spells on incoming commands to the temple.
- For clarity, once a temple is owned, any player in the alliance who owns the temple can cast spells on incoming commands.
- We have adjusted the formatting the commands timers in the command overview.
- Links to farming villages within the Farming Village overview will now work correctly in all cases.
- The name of the alliance conquering temple will be now correct for pacted alliance reports.
* Found on beta, did not occur on live worlds.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team