On Wednesday November 25th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.227. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
New Features and Changes
- With Aphrodite's release almost here, we made some final tweaks to her, just to make her perfect ahead of her first entry into the world of Grepolis:
- Just like her fellow deities, Aphrodite will now play a melodic sound when you select her as your city's god.
- As Siren's are naval units, which swim under the water's surface, we correctly adjusted their portrait, so they no longer appear to be flying!
- We have added an additional line of text to the 'change gods' confirmation window, which clarified you will also lose the benefits of any passive powers your current gods provide.
- We made some adjustments to the Aphrodite's spell descriptions to ensure they fully convey their purpose.
- The maximum number of temples an alliance can conquer will not be exceeded where two temples are being conquered at the same time anymore.
- Battle points will visually be deducted when running Victory Processions.*
- Unit tooltips will now show their descriptions as well as any passive ability.*
- Interacting with Battle Points Villages won't affect overall UI interactions such as changing cities.*
- We also spent a lot of time in this update working on some bugfixes for Aphrodite which were found in Beta testing, ahead of her live release including:
- The simulator's layout will now allow you to select both Aphrodite and Poseidon as gods when simulating an attack.
- Sirens now require Harbor level 6 to be built.
- Pygmalion's passive text shows in the mobile app now, consistent with the browser version.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team