Update to Version 2.231 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.231. Please post any feedback or questions about the update in this thread.

Changelog 2.231

Dear Community,

On Wednesday February 3rd Grepolis will be updated to version 2.231. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

New Features and Changes

• The tooltip for favor has been moved so it only shows when hovering your mouse over the current favor amount, not the god's portrait. This is to make way for some changes coming soon...

Bugfixes

• On revolt worlds, commands containing a Colony Ship which are sent as takeovers or regular attacks can again be cancelled in case of a change of ownership during the command's travel time.
  • Older browsers will no longer sometimes cause the 'attack' button to be greyed out in the command window.
  • The text in Battle Strategy spell tooltips in the inventory now matches the tooltip for an active spell.
  • Commands with Sirens or Atalanta will be correctly estimated in the attack and support windows.
  • Also, the command window will no longer sometimes show no travel or arrival time.
* Found on beta, did not occur on live worlds.

gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

Shuri2060

Strategos
One of the recent updates caused cancelled attacks no longer able to be spelled.

But this was an important strategy in CQ (if units returning will hit siege).

Edit: Or maybe I'm mistaken and you could always only cast when the attack was going out before cancelling? Can't remember

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
One of the recent updates caused cancelled attacks no longer able to be spelled.

But this was an important strategy in CQ (if units returning will hit siege).

Edit: Or maybe I'm mistaken and you could always only cast when the attack was going out before cancelling? Can't remember

from what i remember when backsniping you send units as attack to someone on island, spell it and recall, and then it has that boost when it comes back home ?
unsure about being able to cast spells on attack that has been cancelled already

Shuri2060

Strategos
from what i remember when backsniping you send units as attack to someone on island, spell it and recall, and then it has that boost when it comes back home ?
unsure about being able to cast spells on attack that has been cancelled already
Yes, now I think about it maybe this has always been the behaviour, but only noticed now. Just seems odd you can't cast after cancelling.

Shuri2060

Strategos
One of the recent updates has caused the attacked city name and attacking player name to be omitted from mobile app notifications.

is being attacked by .