On Wednesday February 3rd Grepolis will be updated to version 2.231. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
New Features and Changes
- The tooltip for favor has been moved so it only shows when hovering your mouse over the current favor amount, not the god's portrait. This is to make way for some changes coming soon...
- On revolt worlds, commands containing a Colony Ship which are sent as takeovers or regular attacks can again be cancelled in case of a change of ownership during the command's travel time.
- Older browsers will no longer sometimes cause the 'attack' button to be greyed out in the command window.
- The text in Battle Strategy spell tooltips in the inventory now matches the tooltip for an active spell.
- Commands with Sirens or Atalanta will be correctly estimated in the attack and support windows.
- Also, the command window will no longer sometimes show no travel or arrival time.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team