On Wednesday February 17th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.232. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.
New Features and Changes
- In the past if a city had 'Trojan Defense' active, it would display as active if the city was under siege, but was actually being excluded from the siege, meaning the spell did not benefit the besieger. We've adjusted the spell to bring it in line with the behavior of other spells. The spell will disappear during the siege, and be recast if the siege is broken.
- Island quests will appear the correct number of times per day for all game stages.
- When increased favor production expires, the tooltip ingame will visually show the correct rate of favor production without requiring a refresh.
- Hero portraits will no longer be blurry ingame. This was due to JPG compression of the images.
- Cities under siege will show the correct morale in the attack window for a player based on their point difference, even if the city is under siege.
- City name and attacker name have been re-added to the attack notification on the app.
* Found on beta, did not occur on live worlds.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team