Update to Version 2.236 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser55901

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna

What the hell are you guys smoking?

View attachment 15314
Another noob crying. Make the math: see how much will cost to make those myths. Spell, res and time. compare with spell, res and time spent to make the dlu, on the other hand. But make the dlu with Chiron and the other 2 heroes.
In the end the dfender is still in advantage, except the bps, but if u hink about, the attacker spent roughly 30kspells, while the deff spent almost 0.
So, whats your problem, after all?
ps. plus that the deff ratio troops is made very idiotic, hence even moe bps for the attacker.
ps2. and the defender can pull, making the attacker to lose a lot of res and spells, with 0 returns.
I will tell u what bothers u actually. that the time of hyenas has pass. i see for years, lill pathetic players jumping on single players,. like 200 hyenas on one lion. but now, that lion if hes a strong one, will ripp off all the bones from the lill hyenas.
only one thing i have to add, and its in your favor: maybe grepo should allow the hero to stay in the city with the sieging troops. after all, we need to give the advantage to the lill hyenas/ turtles, they are 98% of the comunity, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Akula

Lochagos
We can't keep certain information forever so we have no way of proving if a player who writes in and says these 3 accounts whose total ages make 5/8/10 years etc were solely played by them and aren't someone else's account. This is why the awards are based solely on a single account's age, it's really the only way we can do it. I also can't see anything about an account on a different server to say if it should have received an award but currently if a player is not actively playing around when their anniversary comes up they won't receive the award.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks BT, appreciate you!

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Another noob crying. Make the math: see how much will cost to make those myths. Spell, res and time. compare with spell, res and time spent to make the dlu, on the other hand. But make the dlu with Chiron and the other 2 heroes.
In the end the dfender is still in advantage, except the bps, but if u hink about, the attacker spent roughly 30kspells, while the deff spent almost 0.
ps. plus that the deff ratio troops is made very idiotic, hence even moe bps for the attacker.

i couldn't care less, dont even play conq, i just find it funny.
I am a no alarm golding walls to all hell kinda noob so get on my lvl scrub.

Last edited:

Shuri2060

Strategos
ps2. and the defender can pull, making the attacker to lose a lot of res and spells, with 0 returns.
I will tell u what bothers u actually. that the time of hyenas has pass. i see for years, lill pathetic players jumping on single players,. like 200 hyenas on one lion. but now, that lion if hes a strong one, will ripp off all the bones from the lill hyenas.
only one thing i have to add, and its in your favor: maybe grepo should allow the hero to stay in the city with the sieging troops. after all, we need to give the advantage to the lill hyenas/ turtles, they are 98% of the comunity, right?
I'll tell you how much it took to make those myths. 2 damn tokens.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55901

I'll tell you how much it told to make those myths. 2 damn tokens.
youre wrong, again. u cant make those spartoi with a token, or more tokens. u will need 5k spells and 5k troops for the furies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I'll tell you how much it told to make those myths. 2 damn tokens.

arguing with mutzzy is like arguing with a freaking wall..

the real reason he likes this new god and myth units is because he is a lone wolf, he never cares about the team he joins he only cares about his no.1 attacker/fighter rank that he gets by building mostly if not fully myth/ls builds, so he will just abuse the new ares things to get ahead on rank and then cry when he gets pressured because people will simply chase his offense 24/7 :)

as for tokens, shuri meant ladon tokens, it will take 2 of the x1 hour long tokens to get a full nuke, startakoi's can get to 400-500 value easy with effective favor farming and unit bashing.

most proper premades/alliances can have crazy amounts of fury stocked up for each next siege not to mention ladons, so good luck holding sieges.

xFate

Strategos
Just a curious question - I thought you guys could perma-ban and general ban people based on thier IP/MAC addresses? I could've swore this was a thing years ago - would that not be the same way those rewards could be given? Or am I crazy?

You can mail me BT if you feel it's necessary

Anyways, time to have this account sit pretty I suppose lol

Edit: I have an account US side that's around 5 years old I believe - but never got any perks to my knowledge/remembrance... Shhouuullllddddd that not have gotten something? Or could you find out if I did and maybe I'm just old and crazy? lol :p

brother its for a bloody account. Not you. Are you that thick?

xFate

Strategos

ah yes, killing 20k dlu on a 200k dlu siege is balanced :)

Darth Akula

Lochagos
brother its for a bloody account. Not you. Are you that thick?

Are you that arrogant and pompous to believe that people cannot ask questions to get better understanding because they learn and understand differently than you? Or do we need to continue this pointless banter?

xFate

Strategos
Are you that arrogant and pompous to believe that people cannot ask questions to get better understanding because they learn and understand differently than you? Or do we need to continue this pointless banter?
Didn't realise it had to specify accounts. Maybe the general population isn't that clever