Update to version 2.242 discussion thread

Hydna

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.242. Feel free to post any questions or feedback about the update in this thread.

elifoxo

Hipparchus
@Hydna how the **** is my entire ally locked out but our good friend charlie has managed to send off attacks about 5 different times at me

DeletedUser55975

It's just nice that 30 trips on my teammates went off after the update from Charlie and none of my mates could log into the game to defend themselves and he took advantage of that. It's crazy. Even the game is against its players... :rolleyes:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
@Hydna how the **** is my entire ally locked out but our good friend charlie has managed to send off attacks about 5 different times at me
Classic failure of planning by Inno - such a large change to the games coding like this - might of been wise to do something along the lines of forced peace time like environment ( if possible.. ) for half a day or so until all servers settled and everyone was able to login... of course prior announcements stating that peacetime would be implemented to prevent the Charlies from abusing the system login failures would be required to give players the heads up